Shipping Rates Logic

Shipping Rates Logic

by 902a LLC

Increase sales by customizing shipping rates

Saatxa

Installed it, quite easy to set-up the rules and it worked perfectly. In my opinion, the best thing is the customer service, they reply within 24 hours (or less). I will highly recommend it to anyone.

The Shift Anthology Shop

Installed to help with separate shipping rates on products and zones. Does exactly what it says - very impressed.
Also support was excellent - I had one issue, Chad came on and sorted it and a few more, and helped with my rules - what a dude!

Fusion Chemical Corp

Outstanding customer service by Chad and George. They helped me set up special shipping zones within the US and answered all my questions with patience. I set up all of our different shipping profiles easily. I recommend this app.

TK Mart

Extremely helpful and fast customer service by Chad. We have very complex shipping rules and they were able to do it all.

fpvgates.com

Super helpful customer service! Would recommend to anyone looking to improve their Shopify shipping experience.

Cutting Edge Painter

Chad is first class with his support. This software is simple, easy to navigate and the customer support is unmatched. We use multiple vendors and had to have per piece shipping rates, along with other customer features. In one quick call I was able to have everything setup and a follow up to make sure everything looked correct on their end. We absolutely recommend Shipping Rates Logic!

Pellatt Cornucopia

I was extremely pleased with Chad from customer support who was so quick to respond and went out of his way to help get us setup. I highly recommend this app because it is backed by such incredible customer service!

The Bead N Crystal & Enclave Gems

Always love the devs who are quick to get back to their customers. I was confused with some of the plan details, not to mention Shopify added to the confusion so I asked for help and didn't have to wait even 10 minutes before Chad got back to me and put us at ease.

I haven't used all the features, but what I have played with is very nice and easy to setup. Our shop does so little volume we are still on the free plan, but I plan to stick with these guys if we can ever get our orders there.

Thanks!

Modeska

I've been looking for an app to help me set up per-product shipping rates. This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. Thanks so much for helping me to set it up in my store too!