Shipping Rates Logic

Shipping Rates Logic

by 902a LLC

Increase sales by customizing shipping rates

Planet Deluxe

I love this app. SImply to use and it works as it describes. Highly recommended. I only have to uninstall it because I need to link the product attributes to Google Merchant Center and all third-party apps calculated shipping rate will come into conflict.

MyNutriHome

The app it's quite easy to use. You can set all the shipping rate depending on your Vendors or products. You can match different shipping rates (by tags, by vendors and so on). There are a lot of logic combination that you can use as per your business needs. If you have so issue to set the rules, don't hesitate to contact the customer service which is very kind and professional. I love this app!

Lip Smackin' Good

I used this app to set up $5.99 shipping for the first item and $1 per additional item, plus free shipping on orders over $45. I had a little bit of trouble getting the app to show up in my shipping profiles and it kept giving me an error about my "Carrier Calculated Shipping feature" I emailed them and they had everything fixed within twenty minutes. They have excellent customer service! I highly recommend this app. I love the customizable rates they offer.

Fancy Brass Co

I had quite a complicated situation that I couldn't figure out at first, not due to limitations of the app, but rather limitations of my own understanding of how to make it happen logistically. Contacted support to ask for guidance and George was AWESOME. I can't overstate it. He went above and beyond, especially for an app that offers a free version. THANK YOU. :) - Alexandra P.S. Needed George's help to fix something I had funky that caused the app to sometimes not work with some new products I made, and once again George went above and beyond to help me out!!!

Saatxa

Installed it, quite easy to set-up the rules and it worked perfectly. In my opinion, the best thing is the customer service, they reply within 24 hours (or less). I will highly recommend it to anyone.

The Shift Anthology Shop

Installed to help with separate shipping rates on products and zones. Does exactly what it says - very impressed.
Also support was excellent - I had one issue, Chad came on and sorted it and a few more, and helped with my rules - what a dude!

Fusion Chemical Corp

Outstanding customer service by Chad and George. They helped me set up special shipping zones within the US and answered all my questions with patience. I set up all of our different shipping profiles easily. I recommend this app.

TK Mart

Extremely helpful and fast customer service by Chad. We have very complex shipping rules and they were able to do it all.

fpvgates.com

Super helpful customer service! Would recommend to anyone looking to improve their Shopify shipping experience.

Cutting Edge Painter

Chad is first class with his support. This software is simple, easy to navigate and the customer support is unmatched. We use multiple vendors and had to have per piece shipping rates, along with other customer features. In one quick call I was able to have everything setup and a follow up to make sure everything looked correct on their end. We absolutely recommend Shipping Rates Logic!

Previous 1