ShipReadyGo Order Fulfillment

Dropshipping,Warehouse, Pick & Pack, Global Shipping, China

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

O-MAGi

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I have established a business relation with ShipReadyGo and I am extremely satisfied with their service. Jack is my account manager and he is very punctual, responsive, informative and professional. He has definitely made the whole experience seamless and was able to grow my business. Highly recommend ShipReadyGo! Well done team !!

Lady M Mannequins

Location Netherlands

I've been working with ShipReadyGo since Feb 2022 and so far I'm very pleased with their service. I have a representative that communicates well, answers all my questions in a timely manner and has been very proactive in helping me find and choose the best shipping options for my products. The app does need further development and it's great to see that they take suggestions for improvements seriously. Overall, I’m glad I found them and really like working with them.

Minitura

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using ShipReadyGo's service for a while ago, it's great that they developed their own ERP system. All your orders will be directly synced and shipped out, you don't need to worry about logistics anymore!