Sync orders from multiple sales channels you use in real-time.
Print Shipping Labels
Create and print shipping labels for all your orders with one solution.
Order Status Management
Update order statuses automatically once orders are fulfilled.
About ShipRobot ‑ Shipping Software
ShipRobot is an intuitive web-based shipping solution for online merchants. ShipRobot is tightly integrated with Shopify. ShipRobot supports multiple sales channels and shipping carriers.
We've removed the hassle of going to several web sites to create shipping labels and manage order statuses by including all those features into one simple solution. Now you can sync orders from your Shopify store in real-time and print a shipping label for an order with only a few clicks. After a label is created we automatically update the shipping status to fulfilled within your Shopify store Admin. Tracking number emails are then triggered and sent to you and your customer.
- Import orders in real-time, print USPS, Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, and Swiss Post labels. No more copy and pasting shipping addresses.
- Try our REST API to extend functionality.
- Print address labels without postage.
- Bulk label creation. Generate up to 250 shipping labels at once.
- Real-time syncing of unfulfilled and partially fulfilled orders from multiple sales channels you use like Shopify.
- Create and print shipping labels for all your orders with one solution.
- Update order statuses automatically once orders are fulfilled.
- Automatically send tracking number emails to customers.
- Support for partial order fulfillment, pick the item to be shipped.
- Option to manually add/create orders.
- Option to manually add tracking number and update order status.
- Option to import orders using .csv file.
- Automatically retains order, customer, shipment data and export to .csv file.
- Print customized packing slips.
- Print pick lists.
- Print customized commercial invoices.
- Search/filter for any order or shipment easily.
- Add unlimited "ship from" addresses.
- View postage rate for a label before you create one.
- Ability to void or refund shipping labels within the app.
- Receive commercial plus pricing postage rates and a free account from Express1.
- Keep track of shipments you've made with one solution.
- Reprint labels and track shipments easily.
- Reopen orders that have already shipped in case you need to send more items.
- Add unlimited package size presets so you don't have to enter package dimensions manually. Other types of presets are also available.
- Add unlimited sales channels and stores.
- Cloud-based software, use it anywhere with a web browser and an internet connection.
- We support laser printers and thermal label printers like the Dymo LabelWriter 4XL and Zebra printers.
- Super simple UI and easy setup.
- We use the latest technologies to keep your data secure and experience fast and stable.
- We continue to add new integrations and features.
- Amazing customer support and dedicated engineer to assist you.
- Canada Post,
- Swiss Post,
- Express1 (USPS),
- Endicia (USPS)
Most recent reviews
I was a bit hesitant about this app at first, but once you watch the tutorial videos and play around with it, it's quite simple to use. There weren't a lot of apps that worked exactly how we needed it to for our business, and ship robot does everything we wanted! Their customer service is pretty quick to respond, too. Highly recommend trying it out!
Owner called me back when I called to make sure I had app setup correctly! Being a small business owner myself that's impressive! I love I can print up to 250 labels at a time with this app...Shopify and other apps only allow 20 orders at a time...this is a huge headache when you have 100-800 orders a day! Super easy for me to setup. We don't include invoices in orders because customers receive receipts at the time of purchase, so this app is a huge time saver! Thank you Andy! (Why do I have to type at least 100 characters to leave a review I don't have time for this?!?!) A
Spiritleaf Moose Jaw
Great looking app - but as others have stated there is next to no support available. 3 weeks later and I haven't received a reply to a simple query. Stick with the other apps that are supported, even if they are a little uglier.
Thank you for your review. We apologize that we didn't reply to your email in a timely manner. Please email email@example.com again if you still want your question answered.