ShipRobot

ShipRobot

by ShipRobot LLC

Multi-carrier and Multi-channel Shipping Labels

Purefamilyorganics Com

No support whatsoever. Never even bothered to answer my simple queries. More than happy to charge me for the app though... Very disappointed. Currently actively looking for a replacement product.

Noweeds

We had an insurance claim with UPS, insured by ShipRobot, which is never a good situation for us or the customer and support@shiprobot stepped in and resolved it for us.

7 Bucks A Pop

Based on the great reviews from 2 years ago, it seems like they've given up on this app. Zero customer service at this point. Called on the phone (straight to voicemail, no callback after leaving message) and sent them two emails, but received no response whatsoever. Very disappointing. Seems like the app could've worked for me, but it wouldn't let me print USPS labels and I wanted to know how to fix the issue.

Dogquality

By far the best shipping app available in terms of functionality and ease of use. It's difficult to find support for Canada Post for US shipments and for us this is a must since we are Canadian shipping to our customers in the US. Andy worked with us to develop the functionality we needed to run batch jobs shipping to the US and now we can process our shipments in a fraction of the time. Big thanks to Andy for all his efforts and patience.

Hex Head Art

Great App with great support. ShipRobot eliminated all the tedious copying and pasting to email our customers tracking numbers. Now, all our shipping processes are handled in one easy to use interface. Support is outstanding! I emailed only a few questions about the app, and I got answers right away.

Jasper Swag

I really like this app. The support has been super and it is so much faster to use than entering info repeatedly through UPS. Just wish it allowed me to schedule a pick up. Support has been fast and helpful.

Tijuana Jackson

Great features but Batch Shipping options are limited. USPS is one of the most affordable shipping options in the USA, yet ShipRobot's Batch Job option only supports USPS (Endicia and Express1). Feature limitations: Will skip orders requiring customs info. No support for Canada Post "Contract" shippers.* No support for Swiss Post.* No support for VIPparcel.*

Hamptons Wine

Fantastic app with great customer service. Andy responds very well to reasonable requests and will really work with you to make your experience a good one. Would recommend this to anyone who needs an easy, straightforward, and affordable shipping label app.

Iconic Moto Culture

Excellent Customer Service! They respond immediately to questions and take requested changes into consideration immediately.

Spike Brewing

We use this to print our FedEx shipping labels. It works great and saves a bunch of time over manually copy/pasting them into the FedEx site.
Previous 1 3 4 5