ShipRobot ‑ Shipping Software

ShipRobot ‑ Shipping Software

by CodeBase

Multicarrier Shipping Solutions for eCommerce and Marketplaces

Aaron Chang

I was a bit hesitant about this app at first, but once you watch the tutorial videos and play around with it, it's quite simple to use. There weren't a lot of apps that worked exactly how we needed it to for our business, and ship robot does everything we wanted! Their customer service is pretty quick to respond, too. Highly recommend trying it out!

Tumblerpoxy

Owner called me back when I called to make sure I had app setup correctly! Being a small business owner myself that's impressive! I love I can print up to 250 labels at a time with this app...Shopify and other apps only allow 20 orders at a time...this is a huge headache when you have 100-800 orders a day! Super easy for me to setup. We don't include invoices in orders because customers receive receipts at the time of purchase, so this app is a huge time saver! Thank you Andy! (Why do I have to type at least 100 characters to leave a review I don't have time for this?!?!) A

Spiritleaf Moose Jaw

Great looking app - but as others have stated there is next to no support available. 3 weeks later and I haven't received a reply to a simple query. Stick with the other apps that are supported, even if they are a little uglier.

April 29, 2020

Thank you for your review. We apologize that we didn't reply to your email in a timely manner. Please email support@shiprobot.com again if you still want your question answered.

Purefamilyorganics Com

No support whatsoever.
Never even bothered to answer my simple queries. More than happy to charge me for the app though...
Very disappointed. Currently actively looking for a replacement product.

May 29, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're sorry that we were unable to offer the customer support you expected. We will gladly assist you if you send a direct email to support@shiprobot.com. Please ask for Clara or Andy.

Noweeds

We had an insurance claim with UPS, insured by ShipRobot, which is never a good situation for us or the customer and support@shiprobot stepped in and resolved it for us.

7 Bucks A Pop

Based on the great reviews from 2 years ago, it seems like they've given up on this app. Zero customer service at this point. Called on the phone (straight to voicemail, no callback after leaving message) and sent them two emails, but received no response whatsoever. Very disappointing. Seems like the app could've worked for me, but it wouldn't let me print USPS labels and I wanted to know how to fix the issue.

May 29, 2019

Dogquality

By far the best shipping app available in terms of functionality and ease of use. It's difficult to find support for Canada Post for US shipments and for us this is a must since we are Canadian shipping to our customers in the US. Andy worked with us to develop the functionality we needed to run batch jobs shipping to the US and now we can process our shipments in a fraction of the time. Big thanks to Andy for all his efforts and patience.

Hex Head Art

Great App with great support. ShipRobot eliminated all the tedious copying and pasting to email our customers tracking numbers. Now, all our shipping processes are handled in one easy to use interface. Support is outstanding! I emailed only a few questions about the app, and I got answers right away.

Jasper Swag

I really like this app. The support has been super and it is so much faster to use than entering info repeatedly through UPS. Just wish it allowed me to schedule a pick up. Support has been fast and helpful.

Tijuana Jackson

Great features but Batch Shipping options are limited. USPS is one of the most affordable shipping options in the USA, yet ShipRobot's Batch Job option only supports USPS (Endicia and Express1).

Feature limitations:

Will skip orders requiring customs info.
No support for Canada Post "Contract" shippers.*