ShipRobot

ShipRobot

by ShipRobot LLC

Multi-carrier and Multi-channel Shipping Labels

DIY Screen Printing Supplies

Very nice option for getting on top of your shipping, particularly if you have multiple channels. Saves a ton of time!

BARLOGA STUDIOS- featuring the black and white photography of Roy Barloga

I've tried many of the shipping apps but this one gets it right and at a very fair price. It is fast and simple with an intuitive interface. Great job ShipRobot!!

Canada Luggage Depot

Great app! Makes shipping a breeze. Would highly recommend it to anyone.

Milk & Honey Boutique - Online Women's Clothing Boutique

We enjoy using this app for our shipping needs.
It's very easy to make return labels and even refund labels that have errors.
They have great customer service and make sure your issues are resolved.

Safety-Label.co.uk The UK's Leading Manufacturer Of Signs, Stickers and Labels

This app looks great! I will try the free trial, Thanks

Antique Archaeology Art of the Pick

ShipRobot is hands down the best shipping app for Shopify! This simple yet powerful app completely streamlined our shipping department. A must have!

Premium eJuice Samples

Excellent shipping app with the best customer service I have ever experienced. ShipRobot has some amazing features such as the ability to place the invoice number on your shipping labels to make it easy to match up to your packages or allowing you to ship COD via Canada Post. Great interface and very easy to use! I am a very happy customer :)

encircled

Fantastic app - easy to use, integrates seamlessly with Canada Post for both US and Canadian shipments. This app alone has streamlined me shipping process and saved me hours of time. Thanks!

Charm & Gumption

best shipping app I have found for shopify!

CLYW

AMAZING APP!!!! A++++++++++++

ShipRobot has saved us so much time with shipping. I can now process orders in 1/8 of the time it previously took me by using either the glitchy Paypal Canada Post label maker or the mega time consuming Canada Post copy/paste system. Wish I was using shopify and ShipRobot when we first opened our online store. So thankful to have them now. ShipRobot's customer service is amazing and very responsive.

So thankful to have ShipRobot! Saves me so much time, now I can actually run my business instead of spending hours printing labels!