ShipRobot

ShipRobot

by ShipRobot LLC

Multi-carrier and Multi-channel Shipping Labels

Spike Brewing

We use this to print our FedEx shipping labels. It works great and saves a bunch of time over manually copy/pasting them into the FedEx site.

Shoe Shine Kits

UPDATE: Always delighted with the speed that the ShipRobot team handles problems. We were unable to complete a Canada Post shipping label on an Etsy order at 3 in the afternoon on a Saturday (6pm New York time). Contacted support and they had a solution for us in 6 minutes. These guys work all hours of the day to keep their products meeting our needs.

This is a great app for shipping. We use it for shipping our orders from www.shinekits.com as well as our Amazon and Etsy orders. It's nice to have one app that works great with both. We use Canada Post for our shipping, and it integrates well with this app. The Canada Post app for Shopify only works with Venture One accounts. So if you have a volume based account like we do, then ShipRobot is a great option.

The app is really easy to use. It's intuitive and easy to set up. One thing I would like to see in the app is an option to sync all accounts at once, or to automatically synch when you log in.

Finally, the support is excellent. Always fast and courteous. Recently, the support team pushed out a code change on a Sunday to fix a bug I'd reported just minutes earlier!

Highly recommended.

Low Carb Canada

If you are in a hurry , get this app for these reasons

Support -
best ever, they implemented requests and fixes in record time

Affordability - the next best competing app for this is $175 a month for our volume, this one is $50 - it will pay for itself, you even get one month free

Time saving -
gets your customer details from shopify automatically

Cut down on support -
puts all your tracking numbers in one place from all carriers

Get your negotiated rates? - yes

edit: Reputation
They have lots of reputable companies behind them - it seems TESLA Motors uses them - The CEO there is a founding member for PayPal - I encourage you to give shiprobot your support as well so that they can be even better at what they do

You absolutely have to use this app. At first I was going to say "if you ship with multiple carriers" or "if you ship lots of boxes" but the reality is, you need your customers to get their tracking numbers, from your front-end, and the only way to do this in the shopify back-end is

1) manually - when fulfilling an order you manually copy/paste the tracking number from canada post EST desktop or UPS worldship - this is horrible

2) use an app to grab the data from your shipper account and push it into shopify.

100 emails about "where's my tracking number" can be avoided with this app - it gets your order number, tracking number, customer details all in one neat location

This is not the biggest strength of shiprobot though, it will allow you to get your negotiated rates from your carrier directly into one location, so you do not have to use each carrier's software separately

Also, it will pull the customer address and weight of order from shopify so you do not have to copy/paste manually into your shipper software

Best of all the support is 10 stars, these guys are right up there with shopify, enchant, stitch labs, and custom shipping app support teams - they implemented several requests/needs for us within a day or less usually

Craved

For UPS users ShipRobot speeds up the fulfilment process considerably. This is a product in constant development and Andy is always responsive and willing to help with tweaks to improve the user experience.

Balzac's Coffee Roasters

We switched to ShipRobot from doing shipments manually and saved 10 minutes per order. ShipRobot is intuitive and works seamlessly with our Shopify storefront.

Alexandra Mosher Studio Jewellery | Bermuda's Best Local Jewellery Designer

WE LOVE ShipRobot! It is the simplest yet most powerful shipping app we have used. We did a trial of 5 different Shopify apps and ShipRobot beat them in every one of our needs/requirements.

Lid Liner Corp.

I was seeking an easy way to stream my shipping and this is it!
Customer service has been outstanding and time saved is well worth it!
Everything I need in a convenient app-Perfect

Edwards Everything Travel - Powered by Edwards Luggage!

This is the Shopify shipping app I was hoping existed, and thanks to ShipRobot (with a little help from Andy) - it does. I had it setup and connected to our UPS account within 10 minutes (you need to you have your UPS "API access key" and UPS account number). I am able to print labels directly from the ShipRobot site, or let my warehouse guys print from the UPS site directly (at UPS go to SHIPPING -> VIEW HISTORY and print any label you've created). After creating the shipment in ShipRobot, your order is automatically updated in Shopify, and the customer receives an email with the tracking number... all of this works smoothly and seamlessly. Great APP, great support and totally worth the money. Nice work.

Hexoskin

Great shipping app!
Keeps getting updated with new cool features, support is excellent.
We highly recommend it!

Westerville Design

ShipRobot works well & simply for shipping to our customers. The two times I have had a question it has been responded to promptly and thoroughly. Thank you!