FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

FREE Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

Lule Mart

Useful feature to help boost cart value of my store and the support was extremely helpful and fast! Highly recommended!

Hello Joy Earrings

Very happy with this app, and have seen an increase in average order value. Support was very helpful with customising to suit my needs, thank you!

CONBINI

nice little feature and helpful support. hope they gonna have multi language feature implemented soon...

BioEmblem

Easy to install and set up. Customer service was great and responded in <24 hours when I had a question and needed help moving the button. Hopefully it helps drive larger orders!

Indipro Tools

I tried to purchase the $3.99 version of the app and it automatically defaulted to the $5.99 version. Is there a way to change this? I deleted the app for now, please advise.

August 10, 2020

Hey,

The price is automatically picked based on your plan.

Just reach out to us on eligijuslipskis@gmail.com and we will deal with the refund.

Passionate society

This app is simple
Yet powerful. Simple
Solution. Though I had minor troubles instaLling it. The support helped me super fast and solved my problem no
Time. Recommended.

The Vintage Cosmetic Company

Did exactly what I wanted with clear messaging on product and cart page. Easy to install and customise and excellent support when I wanted to relocate on the cart page.

Pink Pewter

Exactly what I have been looking for and it's working great! Simple set-up and very responsive support with a custom request!

saltKADIN

Amazing support. Thanks Eligijus :) Does it really need to fill up 100 characters!..................

ke bonita woman shop

I had a problem the customer service solved it in 5 minutes 10+++
Super app super Customer service!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12