Shipsell ‑ shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

From $3.99/month. 2-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

FREE shipping calculator

Texas Bee Supply

This app is easy to use and does the job perfectly. I had a question about how to get it to appear on the checkout page in a certain way and they just took care of it for me - Amazing!

Dr. Bronner's US

Great app—simple, straightforward and the staff at the company were very helpful with our requests. Highly recommend.

USA - The Vintage Cosmetic Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is excellent for easy messaging to the customer on shipping thresholds/costs. Easy to customise and excellent support.

Lule Mart

Location Singapore

Useful feature to help boost cart value of my store and the support was extremely helpful and fast! Highly recommended!

Hello Joy Earrings

Location Australia

Very happy with this app, and have seen an increase in average order value. Support was very helpful with customising to suit my needs, thank you!

CONBINI

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

nice little feature and helpful support. hope they gonna have multi language feature implemented soon...

BioEmblem

Easy to install and set up. Customer service was great and responded in <24 hours when I had a question and needed help moving the button. Hopefully it helps drive larger orders!

Indipro Tools

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I tried to purchase the $3.99 version of the app and it automatically defaulted to the $5.99 version. Is there a way to change this? I deleted the app for now, please advise.

August 10, 2020

Hey,

The price is automatically picked based on your plan.

Just reach out to us on eligijuslipskis@gmail.com and we will deal with the refund.

Passionate society

Location Israel

This app is simple
Yet powerful. Simple
Solution. Though I had minor troubles instaLling it. The support helped me super fast and solved my problem no
Time. Recommended.

The Vintage Cosmetic Company

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Did exactly what I wanted with clear messaging on product and cart page. Easy to install and customise and excellent support when I wanted to relocate on the cart page.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13