FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

Manipura Malas

Waste of time. Did my best to use this app but could not make it appear anywhere near good enough. Support was slow, unwilling and useless.

April 3, 2019

After every change, you have to clear your cache simply. CTRL+SHIFT+R usually helps.

Shopify caches our scripts and the page itself to improve performance, load times and SEO. So a simple cache clear, saves the day and shows the changes made in our app.

The all new style store

I think this app is the best of its kind, its help improve your store with increased sells. Unique and well efficient.

Ginax Store | Ginax International Enterprises

I just installed the app as it will be better to add a free shipping notification close to the cart. I'm also looking forward to how well it will suit my store.

The Grooming Box

Seems a good app so far only just installed it.
A little tricky to change any settings though unfortunately.

Pets mixdealz

i like this app i use it for my website and it very nice and so easy to use plus you can add and amend so easy

agrigud

Useful app to show how much is missing when reaching the free shipping threshold. easy to use and to customize.

MessySupplies

I like the app. Easy to use. The only reason for 4 stars, not 5 is that you're told you must leave a 'positive review' if you want to keep the app. Apart from that, download it. Its a great app.

DCarbonize

I installed the app, it appears automatically on product pages but still trying to figure out how to customize it...

Topical Reality

This app looks amazing and it is easy to use. It will make everything easier for the customers and will lead to more profit for me

NewWave-Tech

this app helped me display free shipping on my page. i enjoyed using this app . it helped boot cart values and sales.