FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

90°shop

I reeeaaaallyyyy liiiiiikeeee thiiiiis aaaaappppp it's reeeeeaaaaalllllly heeeelppppfffffuuuuuuuulll

Lifebrilliant-store

I am happy i am using thiaplication,because this app will help me increase my sales toate have free shipping

707Lifestyle

This App helped me to increase basket size through free shipping deal. Very easy to install and use!

Alegree

Took 5 minutes to set up, very intuitive and helpful. I've no idea why an idea like this isn't default in Shopify.

CO-LEG

I have been using this app and is fricking amazing, I really like to do this with just an app, I really recommend

Olde Bones Rock!

Just starting out and it works perfect! I am sure it will help my conversions and generate new customers!

Sweetest Serenity

I have been doing some experimenting and I really like how this app looks so far, I will continue to use it!

Dinamigo

I will use it for longer time and see what's the difference between others.
Now everything is still new.
That's it.
This is a positive review.
Fifth time i write review for this app.

Pet Star Online

i just downloaded this application on my shopify store. it looks great with many settings to adjust to my liking.

www.petstaronline.com

Bijoux Medusa

GREAT apps work as its should. And its free forever. Simple and forget about it. Great upseller!!!!!!!!