FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

MyMusicHub

Great I love free apps. Will start using this for sure mys tore is still under construction but a friend referenced me this. Thanks

Sweetest Serenity

I have been doing some experimenting and I really like how this app looks so far, I will continue to use it!

Dinamigo

I will use it for longer time and see what's the difference between others.
Now everything is still new.
That's it.
This is a positive review.
Fifth time i write review for this app.

Pet Star Online

i just downloaded this application on my shopify store. it looks great with many settings to adjust to my liking.

www.petstaronline.com

Bijoux Medusa

GREAT apps work as its should. And its free forever. Simple and forget about it. Great upseller!!!!!!!!

Preteen wears

I was figuring out an option how to show user free shipping option to customer on every product selection. This app solved the problem appropriately.

Boutique Les Vilains

Awesome!!! Works exactly how you would expect!!! Now I'm just wondering if I can add coding so it will offer to buy the difference as gift cards.

ShopMalamaal

Nice product to use. I would like to use this product calculating shipping rates for my products selling online.

Zen Wonders Tea

Simple free app, intuitive and easy to use. It does what it promises and I would definitely recommend it

DJ's place

I enjoy how easy it is to use. Thank you for making it free to use. Its guidance is great. Thank you