FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

Roadside Minnows

Excellent app! Exactly what we were looking for. Great customer service. Extremely happy with how easy it is to use.

Jelli Bean Jar

I am trying this out to help sort out the confusion of figuring shipping rates out for many different locations and products.

MODERNO

Works very good on my 2 stores. TI recommend to the developer to make it works a little bit faster. The script loads slower than i wish but it's perfect for free app

Manada Carnes Naturales

very good the app, has helped me increase my sales by the entry of new products to meet the amount of free shipping.

Thank you!

thecaptainsocks

Perfect to multiply our sales, get more packs ordered by costumers and save on shipping costs.
Easy to install.

Allenware

GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood

Affectum

Really good app !!! I am looking for app like this for a long time and best part is that this app is completely customizable and free.

Scrub Brite

This app is great for promoting customers to add more items to their cart to get free shipping. Exactly what I was looking for my Shopify store Scrub Brite. Thank you!

LINK-ME

Just installed the app. Excited to see it work. Happy that it has a calculator for the customer to determine how far away they are from free shipping !!

Sweet Kawaii Design

Just installed this app, it was very easy to set up and so far it's working great. This type of feature always gets me when I'm shopping.