FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

MODERNO

Works very good on my 2 stores. TI recommend to the developer to make it works a little bit faster. The script loads slower than i wish but it's perfect for free app

Manada Carnes Naturales

very good the app, has helped me increase my sales by the entry of new products to meet the amount of free shipping.

Thank you!

thecaptainsocks

Perfect to multiply our sales, get more packs ordered by costumers and save on shipping costs.
Easy to install.

Allenware

GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood

Affectum

Really good app !!! I am looking for app like this for a long time and best part is that this app is completely customizable and free.

Scrub Brite

This app is great for promoting customers to add more items to their cart to get free shipping. Exactly what I was looking for my Shopify store Scrub Brite. Thank you!

LINK-ME

Just installed the app. Excited to see it work. Happy that it has a calculator for the customer to determine how far away they are from free shipping !!

Sweet Kawaii Design

Just installed this app, it was very easy to set up and so far it's working great. This type of feature always gets me when I'm shopping.

Designer Watch Market

great app Just like there is more than one way to skin a cat (or so they say), there is more than one way to write an essay. One is not required to produce a perfectly formatted five-paragraph essay every time one composes a piece of writing. There is another type of essay you can write that may just be simpler than the traditional style: the three-paragraph essay. This type of essay might be beneficial for beginning writers as it offers the organizational structure of a longer essay without requiring the length. It also offers a challenge to more advanced writers to condense their points.

A PART OF YOU ME

Thrilled! A gentle reminder to customers without being too much. Simple to set up and love the design aesthetic. Overall I think the app is going to be a really useful app to my business. If you are looking for something that's an easy reminder to let people know of your free shipping offer, I think this app is great.