FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

☹️Sad Water🌧

We're using this app specifically to alert customers about our Free Shipping option. It's clean and easy to implement. Thankful for our Guru's recommendation on this one!

ebauto

I'm trying now ans will get back later.I'm trying now ans will get back later.I'm trying now ans will get back later.

The Horse Connection In Bedford Village

I was skeptical that a free app for this function would be useful or work. It installed right away and works great. I was very happy with its functionality and aesthetics!! This is a great way to remind customers how little they need to get free shipping.

AllieKats Corner

It's a great way to simply add a shipping reminder to the customer.
put the dollar amount in ant the app takes over works well

GRANTWISH

great app it is totally free and really helpful. Download it and never look back easy to manage......

kingcoast

This app is awesome! It has helped me to gain more sales and helps to make people spend more money because they get free shipping!

IMFiT Apparel

I used this app to help me boost my sales for a larger quantity simply by having this at the bottom of my add to cart button.

MODERNO

Very good app. Works perfect on my Fashionopolism theme. Loads a little bit slow but it's OK if the app stays free

Tsuno

This app is very easy to use, I was worried it might affect some other apps I have on my product page but it hasn't and I'm very pleased! Thank you for making such a simple, free solution.

Luxy Prose

I’m actually surprised how easy the installation was, no needed coding or anything and I love the customization to change the Icon Truck image hahaha...love this app! Get it!