FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

The Pet Street

Free shipping is a master piece as it lets makes the purchasing experience of your customers much better and helps them avoid the hassle of calculating the price to make the shipping free of cost. Awesome app.

Instaclic Shop

it looks good, I will probably give 5 stars after full use, hope it will works fine, because we need more apps like this,

Homzy & Cozy

goooodd love it. it easy to use and very handful. good for people with no much experience in computing. worth the download

Suppz

Great app! While most have a free shipping tier as a top banner (does not get looked at) or as a popup (distracting and annoying), this app displays either the free shipping amount, or the amount remaining for free shipping right on the product and cart page. Exactly what I wanted. My one complaint is I wish the padding between the message and border on top and bottom could be a bit skinnier.

VIRALZENERGY

this is really helping me with my start up and its also great that its free for us starting on a low budget no issues

GS Specialty Gifts & Apparel

This app has really help to boost my sales, customers are excited about free shipping and this is an incredible way to motivate shopping, and very easy set and user friendly.

KBEAUTY101

I just started to use this good app. I think it works well! What do I need to say more? You can try!

TheShoppingTOP

I have used this application and for the moment I am very happy! It sure helps me increase my sales! Thanks!!

Me and Mom

This will help me to gain more sales. Hope they would add more apps like Shipping calculator based on zip codes. Good job. Happy to have this app. No hassle on intallation.

the KEY to your style

Very useful application and easy to handle too ! It greatly helps increase sales! I recommend to every owner of the store !