FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

FREE Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

Kheang Fashion

I used this app to help me and it work very well and it is useful for customers. I would recommend to other users.

TheShoppingTOP

I have used this application and for the moment I am very happy! It sure helps me increase my sales! Thanks!!

Me and Mom

This will help me to gain more sales. Hope they would add more apps like Shipping calculator based on zip codes. Good job. Happy to have this app. No hassle on intallation.

the KEY to your style

Very useful application and easy to handle too ! It greatly helps increase sales! I recommend to every owner of the store !

Set 4 Lyfe Apparel

works great! does exactly what it says, I prefer to use discount at a certain dollar amount rather then amount of items. To make better give more options for display on site, like at checkout above checkout bar for example without having to customize html. Or on product page in different spot, also to be centered rather then offset.

Bonheur à roulettes

I'm all ready using i app like this but it slowing down my website... can't wait to see if this one do the job the right way !

Smash Marketing

I normally don't live reviews but thought this app warranted one. Love the simplicity of this app. Install, customize and forget. Awesome! It's a great upsell. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

Tokyo Direct

Easy to set up. It takes just 5- 10 minutes to create a beautiful Free Shipping message on my store. I really recommend this one!

Fresh Parent

Extremely easy to customize, very professional look. Store just opened so we will see if it changes anything!

Epic New Stuff

I love this app. This increase the % rate of my sales pages ;) And my clients will order 2 or more to get the free shipping... more $ for me ;)