FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

Bike Mob

BRILLIANT!!! I GET TO UPSELL AND SHOW PEOPLE THE MORE THEY SPEND THE SHIPPING IS FREE AND IT JUST WORKS, SIMPLY.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!

Kinda

incredible app!!!! does exactly what it says on the tin and makes life so easy for either an amount or a % etc.

LOVE THIS APP!!

Lev Logisk

Easy to use, good and quick costumer service. Looks good on my shop :-)

Fiction Boutique

To answer Fusion Haze's question as to why this app has no reviews:

Probably because there are free shipping apps out there that are themselves free and Ship Sell is not.

When it comes to running my website and adding apps I am very selective because with Shopify there seems to be a fee / app for EVERYTHING.

Without a doubt ShipSell is worth the cost - all of the other apps I've seen highlight the free shipping and amount left to achieve free shipping at the top via a notification bar. People have become blind to Nav Bars IMO - with ShipSell your Free Ship notification is right there by your product price. MUCH more noticeable.

I did not have a problem changing the logo - I made it taller so I could also highlight that we offer free exchanges.

FANATASTIC, Must Install App

Fusion Haze

Why has this got no reviews? It's exactly what I was looking for. My only gripe is that it won't let me delete the icon and upload my own, it doesn't seem to work, other than that it's a great promo tool.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next