FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

Bonheur à roulettes

I'm all ready using i app like this but it slowing down my website... can't wait to see if this one do the job the right way !

Smash Marketing

I normally don't live reviews but thought this app warranted one. Love the simplicity of this app. Install, customize and forget. Awesome! It's a great upsell. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

Tokyo Direct

Easy to set up. It takes just 5- 10 minutes to create a beautiful Free Shipping message on my store. I really recommend this one!

Fresh Parent

Extremely easy to customize, very professional look. Store just opened so we will see if it changes anything!

Epic New Stuff

I love this app. This increase the % rate of my sales pages ;) And my clients will order 2 or more to get the free shipping... more $ for me ;)

Crested Perch

Looks nice and easy to install. Just installed so not sure if it will help conversions just yet. Took about 3 mins to get it the way I wanted it.

Sanare shopping & Sanare Go

It is very easy to set up not confusing with the navigating through the settings and it will be a great help to my business process.

Barklyn Grace

So easy to use and set up! Swap out for imagery and text that fits your brand's unique style and encourage your customers to purchase more for free shipping!!

Create That Cake

Love this app. I like the way it is in the product and cart and not an announcement bar like other apps. Easy to edit and fit to suit the theme and branding.

Noisebug

Works exactly like you hope it would.
Easy to execute. No need to edit liquid file.

Change the appearance easily and use basic
HTML to change if you wish.