FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

CNG Gümüş

I just installed, great product. Easy use and simple panel. I recommend this product for all shops. Thank you!

carpem

My customers can see how much to shop for free shipping. This was a good reason to increase my sales. Thank you

Cup o' Joe Coffee

I used this app to make shipping options cheaper and more transparent for my customers. I like how it incentivises customers to purchase more products and gives them more control over their purchases.

FilthyFine

Easy to use and great for upselling!
Thank you!! I have to figure out to customized it and ready to go!

Keshinomi

Seems good so far, out of the others I researched this was the one that made it to my 'to test' list, and actually did get activated! Try it out - you too will want to activate it!

Car Parts Club UK

amazing app lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it so far

Bike Mob

BRILLIANT!!! I GET TO UPSELL AND SHOW PEOPLE THE MORE THEY SPEND THE SHIPPING IS FREE AND IT JUST WORKS, SIMPLY.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!

Kinda

incredible app!!!! does exactly what it says on the tin and makes life so easy for either an amount or a % etc.

LOVE THIS APP!!

Lev Logisk

Easy to use, good and quick costumer service. Looks good on my shop :-)

Fiction Boutique

To answer Fusion Haze's question as to why this app has no reviews:

Probably because there are free shipping apps out there that are themselves free and Ship Sell is not.

When it comes to running my website and adding apps I am very selective because with Shopify there seems to be a fee / app for EVERYTHING.

Without a doubt ShipSell is worth the cost - all of the other apps I've seen highlight the free shipping and amount left to achieve free shipping at the top via a notification bar. People have become blind to Nav Bars IMO - with ShipSell your Free Ship notification is right there by your product price. MUCH more noticeable.

I did not have a problem changing the logo - I made it taller so I could also highlight that we offer free exchanges.

FANATASTIC, Must Install App