FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

œwear

Great App. Simple to use. You can increase your sales by using this app.
I highly recommentd it for your Shopify store.

Oshee Pack

Incredible App !!! Used for my new ecommerce store, simple to use, conversion focus! Highly recommande!!

For Tchotchkes & Giggles, LLC

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

mukzin

GOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOOD

CNG Gümüş

I just installed, great product. Easy use and simple panel. I recommend this product for all shops. Thank you!

carpem

My customers can see how much to shop for free shipping. This was a good reason to increase my sales. Thank you

Cup o' Joe Coffee

I used this app to make shipping options cheaper and more transparent for my customers. I like how it incentivises customers to purchase more products and gives them more control over their purchases.

FilthyFine

Easy to use and great for upselling!
Thank you!! I have to figure out to customized it and ready to go!

Keshinomi

Seems good so far, out of the others I researched this was the one that made it to my 'to test' list, and actually did get activated! Try it out - you too will want to activate it!

Car Parts Club UK

amazing app lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it so far