Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Chipper Things

The app is great, but I'm even more impressed by much their customer support overdelivers. James has been in contact with me over several emails and is giving me the attention that I'd expect given to a major client. I also love how this app makes it super easy to show how Instagram folks style our products. This is a major selling point for us!

GAMO Watches

This app is awesome, works very well with my store and is a must have if you use Instagram to show off products. The support team behind showcase is amazing, they are very responsive and helpful.

KaliVit

Super easy to use and amazing customer service. 10/10 would recommend, especially for newbs. The agent went in and tweaked a custom code, and in less than a minute my special request was done.

Lemiché

Wonderful app, great for all kinds of Instagram galleries that I use throughout the shop! Thank you for the amazing work!

7p.m.ru

Интернет-магазин 7 p.m. предлагает модную и качественную дизайнерскую одежду для женщин и мужчин. Как производитель и разработчик моделей, мы понимаем, насколько важно современному человеку выглядеть элегантно и стильно. Уже несколько лет, мы даем возможность модницам создать нестандартные, яркие и индивидуальные образы.

One Two Terra

This app is really flexible when it comes to the design, and Showcase provides excellent and quick customer experience!

The SoCal Store

Love it! So easy to install and to understand! I am Definitely recommending this app. Also, the free plan does a great job.

ASRTD

Installed this App and never looked back. The Showcase Team is very responsive and easily able to assist our store in making custom changes to ensure the App works seamlessly. Definitely a must have app for any store.

Todopulseras

It perfectly works and you will end upsaving tons of money on shopify themes! It produces a lot of engagement.

May 25, 2019

Hey there. We appreciate the review. Thanks for the positive feedback! - The Showcase Team

The Official Jowissa Watch Shop

Great app! Have installed it around four months ago on four shops. Never had an issue in this time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24