Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Lemiché

Wonderful app, great for all kinds of Instagram galleries that I use throughout the shop! Thank you for the amazing work!

7p.m.ru

Интернет-магазин 7 p.m. предлагает модную и качественную дизайнерскую одежду для женщин и мужчин. Как производитель и разработчик моделей, мы понимаем, насколько важно современному человеку выглядеть элегантно и стильно. Уже несколько лет, мы даем возможность модницам создать нестандартные, яркие и индивидуальные образы.

One Two Terra

This app is really flexible when it comes to the design, and Showcase provides excellent and quick customer experience!

The SoCal Store

Love it! So easy to install and to understand! I am Definitely recommending this app. Also, the free plan does a great job.

ASRTD

Installed this App and never looked back. The Showcase Team is very responsive and easily able to assist our store in making custom changes to ensure the App works seamlessly. Definitely a must have app for any store.

Todopulseras

It perfectly works and you will end upsaving tons of money on shopify themes! It produces a lot of engagement.

May 25, 2019

Hey there. We appreciate the review. Thanks for the positive feedback! - The Showcase Team

The Official Jowissa Watch Shop

Great app! Have installed it around four months ago on four shops. Never had an issue in this time.

sleepy eden

Looks very clean and allows me to have social proof from my Instagram since I have so many followers and positive comments there but not many reviews on my website.

Aviva Zilberman

There are a lot of apps that allow Instagram shopping, however, most of them are poorly designed or have bad UX, both front and back end.
Showcase is one of the greatest choices, winning also on the customer care level. We received great service on several occasions and got every task done perfectly without thousands back and forwards.
Highly recommended!!!

Sollucia Bracelets

Works perfectly & beautifully. It integrated to my store seamlessly and is everything I need. Simple, elegant, super easy to use :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23