ShopShare

ShopShare

by Tomorrows Designs

Attach Digital Files, to any Product or Page

GenDEPOT

The app is now working properly. The developer provided support and help to me. I believe my new website can attract more sales lead with this app!

September 3, 2019

Extremely disappointed that Jason didn't follow our suggestions on troubleshooting the issue. Just this morning (September 3, 2019) we sent an email out-lining the steps that he needed to take. We even stated that if the suggested steps didn't solve his issue, than we would be happy to re-instal the App for him and set it up for free. Instead of responding to our email, he choose to give us one star.

Here is the exact content of the email:

Hi Jason!
We had a look at this issue and there is nothing obviously wrong that we could see. We also created a new relation to see if it was an issue with dropbox but the results were the same.

As a last resort would be willing to uninstall ShopShare and re install again and maybe try a different dropbox file? We know that in some cases this solves the problem.

Thanks for giving us a try!

HomeBrew4Less

No google drive support never returned product when searched waited over 1/2 hour before I gave up! Perhaps not appropriate for large stores

Not ready for release in my opinion

Take It Global Sdn Bhd

They still cannot connect with Google Drive. We got charged and they refunded us which is good. Unfortunately no sign when they can be approved by Google.

Eco Clear Products

I was referred from Shopify support to try ShopShare for adding downloadable PDF files onto our product pages.

I called the App developer to get some more information and talked to the owner. He was very helpful and even offered to help with a couple other small changes to our website.

Great customer service and great product!

Hygge Box

Customer service is non-responsive. We signed up for a free trial and the app is not working for us. We have contacted the service and have not received any response or acknowledgement of our email. Can someone here help?

Crabville

Excellent App. Amazed out how much our customers are accessing and utilizing the content that we are putting up through Shop Share. Really excited about utilizing the app to its full extent. This app is critical to our store and attracting new customers and giving them content that is accessible and will drive them to come back to our online store.

Medidyne

This app enhances our customer experience with instruction manuals easily available on product pages. Great support from developer!

Vividads Com Au

Really easy to use app with a great support team.

Jamesmartinfurniture

Very easy to use, simple, straight to the point.
Support is fantastic!!!
Just get it, its the best solution out there.

Emergent Games2

ShopShare is hands down faster and easier to use than our previous solutions and it fits in our theme seamlessly. Fantastic app, highly recommended!

Previous 1