ShopShare

ShopShare

by Tomorrows Designs

Attach Digital Files, to any Product or Page

Hygge Box

Customer service is non-responsive. We signed up for a free trial and the app is not working for us. We have contacted the service and have not received any response or acknowledgement of our email. Can someone here help?

Crabville

Excellent App. Amazed out how much our customers are accessing and utilizing the content that we are putting up through Shop Share. Really excited about utilizing the app to its full extent. This app is critical to our store and attracting new customers and giving them content that is accessible and will drive them to come back to our online store.

Medidyne

This app enhances our customer experience with instruction manuals easily available on product pages. Great support from developer!

Vividads Com Au

Really easy to use app with a great support team.

Jamesmartinfurniture

Very easy to use, simple, straight to the point.
Support is fantastic!!!
Just get it, its the best solution out there.

Emergent Games2

ShopShare is hands down faster and easier to use than our previous solutions and it fits in our theme seamlessly. Fantastic app, highly recommended!

Stellar Hardware

Really easy to use app with a great support team, the only app I've found on the Shopify App Store that allows you to attach any attachment you want to any and all products. 10/10

Zanzibar Cattle Co

ShopShare is a user friendly easy app! Great Service! The app allowed me to provide recipes to my website at the point of purchase making it very easy for customers to access. It added value to each of our products! All I had to do was save my word file as a PDF and create a "New Relation" to each product. I was able to attach the same recipe to multiple products making postings very quick and easy! See an example on our website at:

The files under Sirloin Recipes were attached through ShopShare. You can't go wrong with this app! They were even open to my suggestions and have future versions coming out.