Shop Shield Pro

Shop Shield Pro | Reviews

by Uplinkly

Disable Right Click Image Theft, Copy Paste, Block Competitors

The Fox Brazil

I was looking for an application that would protect the content and that would be free because at the moment I am not selling, construction phase. I downloaded all the apps and this was undoubtedly the best one so far. When I start selling I hope to be able to buy it to help with development. Thanks for everything.

April 21, 2021

Thank you, this review means a lot to us! It really is a very functional app - all the best for 2021.

TrueExpressions.shop

I installed this app and tested it. It works as advertised and I was pleased. I then left the app installed but turned off all its functionality from within the app's settings. as I didn't need to start using it until I launched my store. Then I discovered that the app, although all of its functionality was turned off, was causing an issue on my site. I was not able to type into any text boxes on my entire site when viewing on any iOS device. I deleted this app and the problem imeditatly went away.

December 20, 2020

Thanks for your review. It looks like you switched all switches into the opposite position. This doesn't turn off the functionality. Each switch is labeled and some are already in the off position, we see you turned one on in particular that has a special warning as we do not recommend turning it on (it stops anyone being able to enter tet into your forms). I know you have deleted, but if you would like help with the settings let us know.

Money Solutions Online

Very pleased with Shop Shield Pro FREE! It's easy to install and set-up. Functionality is top-notch. Excellent App!

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, glad to hear you found it easy.