Shop The Look ‑ Upsell Bundles

Smart shop the look and complete the look of upsell bundles

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
shop the look is the best app for literally shopping the look

TeeShoppen

Location Denmark

Great Shop The Look app! Definitely the best one on the market for our fashion store. Very good and fast support.

Princess Bazaar

Location Australia

Firstly, I would like to say that the customer service offered by Shop the look is excellent. I am an older person who is not particularly tech savvy whilst I found that putting the looks together was super easy I couldn't figure out how to actually get them onto my website, I started a conversation in the chat box on the app and was responded to very quickly considering that we are on opposite sides of the planet then Voila, it magically happened, I still had a couple of questions so I organised a one on one appointment with Wissem and it was then all smooth sailing. We've found that shop the look is the best app for literally "shopping the look". Very untech savvy me has been able to play with, an adapt the app to work very well within my online store.

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC

It's exactly what I was looking for! Worked right out of the box, even with my custom theme. I would love to see more customization options, such as a way to change the color of the button text and maybe some gradient options for the buttons, but apart from that, the app is excellent. Two thumbs up! Contacted support to make a tiny change to the widget colors, they responded so much faster than I expected and took care of the issue in just a few minutes. I cannot recommend this app enough!

Payton & Piper Boutique | A Pacific Northwest Clothing Company

Very fast customer service. I asked for customizations and everything I asked for was understood and taken care of quickly. This app looks great with my theme!

Chamaye

Nous avions besoin d'utiliser l'application pour mettre en avant des produits associés. Le service client a été très réactif et à customisé l'outil pour qu'il colle parfaitement à notre site.

essentials for zula

Super App! Einfach zu bedienen und hat alles was man braucht. On top noch ein unglaublicher toller KundInnenservice. Schnelle Rückmeldungen, gute Hilfestellungen und sehr bemüht das Problem rasch zu lösen. Große Empfehlung! Für alle die sich überlegen die App zu kaufen - tut es! :)

Cobbled Climbs

Great app and definitely the best customer service we have come across on Shopify. The team is very prompt to assist & resolve any issue. The best feature of the app is it's simplicity and how well it integrates into your theme.

ZEN Camps

I use this app to do more cross-selling. It works perfectly and its customer support is great. Recommended.

Virgo Boutique

Great app & brilliant customer service. We needed assistance integrating into our theme and they were always on hand to help.

Ferne Boutique

This app is great at upselling and being able to provide the "in store" experience to customers. It allows them to shop looks like you would style on mannequins. It inspires them to purchase a whole outfit vs. just one piece.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6