Shop The Look ‑ Upsell Bundles

Smart shop the look and complete the look of upsell bundles

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

shop the look is the best app for literally shopping the look

Jeanne Vouland

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette application et le support du thème était merveilleux, merci à l'équipe qui m'a aidé sur les questions d'intégration.

Astrid Frank SE

Location Denmark

God og nyttig app. Fantastisk hjælp at hente i kundeservice. Vi fik hjælp til både vores danske og svenske butik.

Two-Fit

This app is brilliant, does exactly what I needed. Anything I wasn't sure on how to do, the customer service was excellent via email!

Gerardo Collection

Two things make a great app. Ease of use & customer support. This has both & exceeded my expectations far beyond. It fits perfect with our theme & we cant wait to see sales roll out from this APP when we go live with it!

three-bird-nest-dev

Super easy app to use and is definitely helping with sales! We are working on currency conversion and have been getting a ton of help from them on changes we need made. Highly recommend using this app!

janandnova

Easy to set up, easy to use, perfect Customer service, prompt reply. We are running fashion store and This app absolutely added vale to our sales.

Morena

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

What a great app we sell bikini sets.... no other app is as easy to set a bundle for the top and bottom of a swimwear

TeeShoppen

Location Denmark

Great Shop The Look app! Definitely the best one on the market for our fashion store. Very good and fast support.

Princess Bazaar

Location Australia

Firstly, I would like to say that the customer service offered by Shop the look is excellent. I am an older person who is not particularly tech savvy whilst I found that putting the looks together was super easy I couldn't figure out how to actually get them onto my website, I started a conversation in the chat box on the app and was responded to very quickly considering that we are on opposite sides of the planet then Voila, it magically happened, I still had a couple of questions so I organised a one on one appointment with Wissem and it was then all smooth sailing. We've found that shop the look is the best app for literally "shopping the look". Very untech savvy me has been able to play with, an adapt the app to work very well within my online store.

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC

It's exactly what I was looking for! Worked right out of the box, even with my custom theme. I would love to see more customization options, such as a way to change the color of the button text and maybe some gradient options for the buttons, but apart from that, the app is excellent. Two thumbs up! Contacted support to make a tiny change to the widget colors, they responded so much faster than I expected and took care of the issue in just a few minutes. I cannot recommend this app enough!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6