ShopHire Careers Page Builder

ShopHire Careers Page Builder

by ShopHire

Job Postings, Custom Application Forms & Integrations

aftoNova

Solid app, easy usage, and straight to the point. I use this for hiring workers from across the globe, and this has been an invaluable tool in doing so thus far.

April 15, 2021

Thanks for the kind words aftoNova! We really appreciate your feedback.

Industrial Lubricant

This app has given us the tool we needed to advertise our open positions in the company. It was easily installed into our store and we have had no tech issues with it since.

March 18, 2021

Thanks for the kind words and we look forward to working with your team to create a 5 star experience!

Alpha Lion

We wanted to build a quite sophisticated page for our Careers page and the team at ShopHire went above and beyond to develop certain functionalities for us. Super impressed with the level or service, plus our careers page looks amazing. Cannot recommend enough!

March 9, 2021

Thanks for the kind words Alpha Lion! We appreciate your feedback and really enjoyed working with your team on these enhancements to the careers page builder.

Rock The Bells

For being so easy to download and extend to Shopify, ShopHire has exceeded our expectations. It is easy to use, and whether you are a small business with little to no experience using applicant tracking systems (ATS) or have experience using larger ATS/HRIS systems - ShopHire meets the needs for either. It is as easy to navigate as your Google Suite account, allows you to make immediate edits to the careers page (tech guru or not), tracks how and where applicants are finding your job postings, creates candidate profiles to save relevant information, and much more. The developers behind this app are also rooting for your business and readily available to address questions, help curate your content, and encourage suggestions to continue to make the platform the best it can be. In short, thanks, ShopHire!

February 21, 2021

Thanks Rock the Bells! We're thrilled to be working with you and appreciate the your partnership in developing the new questionnaires feature. We look forward to working with you on more new and exciting features to support the hiring needs of fast growing Shopify Plus businesses.

LUS Brands

Our company was looking for a quick and simple tool to integrate with Shopify and allow us to create a careers page and accept job applications. Most apps we found were full blown ATS systems which were quite expensive and beyond what we needed. I'm very happy we found the ShopHire app. It is exactly what we were looking for and then some! It allows us to quickly put job postings, review resumes, send emails to applicants and so much more. I think the best part though is with working with the development team. They assisted us with integrating the app and helped fix any errors. They have also been open to suggestions and customizations. Jacob has been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to working with the team in the future as our company grows.

February 17, 2021

Thanks Lus Brands!  The team and I really appreciate the partnership your team has brought to the table in helping improve the app's capabilities to meet the needs of Shopify Plus merchants. We look forward to working with you as Lus Brands continues to grow.

JumpSmart

They immediately optimized the bucket to fit my store's theme! Without me even asking! Love this! Felt really taken care of. And the addition of a job-board is next level for my small recruitment company!

February 17, 2021

Thanks JumpSmart! Glad we were able to turnaround a fix quickly and help your company out with the addition of job board!

Rize Bikes Canada

Love the app, it's easy and working seamlessly. I tried several apps but I find ShopHive the best of the rest. Try it, you won't regret!

February 16, 2021

Thanks for the kind words Rize Bikes! We're thrilled that you are enjoying the app and look forward to working with you as your team grows!

SENS Skincare

Phenomenal app! Tons of features to help us recruit interns this spring. Jacob showed us how to use the social share feature and measure the results using the candidate sourcing report. Would definitely recommend ShopHire to anyone looking to grow their team this year.

February 8, 2021

Thanks SENS Skincare! Glad we were able to show how to use ShopHire's social recruiting and analytics features!

Bagbrokerz

Amazing app!! Highly recommend for any business. So easy and fast to download and start using. MUST HAVE APP

February 8, 2021

Thanks Bagbrokerz! We're thrilled that you love the app and look forward to working with you.

MOMOMOON

Jacob and the entire team at ShopHire are fantastic!! I would HIGHLY recommend downloading this app without hesitation. Not only is the product fantastic and incredibly intuitive to use, but Jacob and the ShopHire team are such a joy to work with, and are incredibly responsive, kind, and helpful! When one downloads an app you don't always know if there will be a friendly face on the other side of it, but I can't say enough glowing things about Jacob. He was easy to get in touch with, is a joy to work with and truly cares about assisting people with their employment needs. I had no difficulties using the product. It was an ease to work with, seamlessly integrated into my site, was immediately intuitive, and I was instantly able to post job openings and sort through applications. As you can see, I could go on and on about my fantastic experience with ShopHire... I feel confident you will have a similarly positive experience!

February 3, 2021

Thanks for the kind words and awesome feedback on the product. We're excited to help you grow your team and business!

Previous 1