Shopify Fulfillment Network

Shopify Fulfillment Network

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
February 1, 2023

I wish I had never worked with them.

Better to go with Shipbob or another established service.

Every single thing with SFN has been difficult, inconsistent, and communication has been poor.
When we signed up with them it took months of checking in for them to charge the prices we were quoted for shipping rates although they never came down to what was originally agreed. although our product is uniform one day we would get charged 8$ for shipping and another 16$ and another day 6$.
This problem never fully resolved.
The pricing scheme and the services offered have significantly changed over the year that we have shipped here making our business model drastically different over a short period of time.
I have now spent the last 3 months trying to leave SFN for Shipbob and they simply are not responding, not letting me move my product, and as a result I'm absorbing horrendous surplus charges that just made up to charge me a few months ago that are 4x my normal monthly shipping costs.
Unfortunately they still haven't gotten back to me about this.
If you're a small business, I can't recommend working with them even though they have shopify in the name, don't take it as anything official or exemplary.
Best to go with an established fulfillment company like Shipbob I think.

Priya's Teas
Shopify replied February 2, 2023

Hello Priya’s Tea team,

Thank you for the feedback in your review; we take all merchant concerns seriously. The team will reach out to you directly to set up a call to discuss the outstanding issues and continue to implement next steps.

SFN Support Team

November 18, 2022

Our experience working with Shopify Fulfillment Network and the app has been extremely positive. The app itself is very user friendly, and they have great customer support. You can quickly look at order fulfillment status (in the app or in the actual order) and you can see the associated charges with each order which we find really helpful. You can hold fulfillment while in communication with a customer about order or shipping address details or you can cancel fulfillment with a button if need be too. Almost every order ships same day and often within a few hours. Tracking is uploaded and there are rarely any shipping issues. If there are issues with the carrier, Shopify handles the communication with them for you which saves so much time. They also provide credits quickly for any miss-picks (which are rare). Inventory is kept up to date and so items are never oversold (an issue we have had with other warehouses in the past). They are regularly making improvements and great about answering any questions quickly. Highly recommend!!!

Greenery Unlimited
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 4, 2022

Amazing so I was skeptical I won't lie I try Amazon FBA and love it, but way too controlling I tried A few others that were a complete letdown followed by ShipBob which was mad expensive & Confusing. Shopify SFN (Shopify Fulfillment Network) has separated itself. Customer support was fast and went into detail. Compare to others that went around my questions. I got an order, the item was shipped out that same day with a tracking number included & arrived at its destination within. 2-Business Days. They show an estimated time which is great when competing against Amazon. So far no lost items and I just can't say enough. I would love to see them be able to take more inventory in different categories in such as pet food and cosmetics. That's where the money is at and movement. Until then I'll keep updating everything on my YouTube Channel and will keep on investing as a client & investor in this company.

Canine's World
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Shopify replied October 4, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your kind words and we’ll pass your feedback to our Product team.
Kindly,