Shoplink Integrator

Shoplink Integrator

by MKP Software

Data Integration Simplified

1850 House Museum Store

Not only has this app been a life saver, but the customer service Tim & Dan offer is grade A. They have sat on the phone with patience and all the help in the world. I can't thank them enough for that.

Bumbleberrygifts

The Shoplink Integrator has been a life saver! We opted for the AirTable upgrade, which made uploading all of our inventory from Quickbooks POS to Shopify so much easier. Rather than having to fill in the tedious details for every single item, and every single variant, the AirTable features allowed me to drop and copy similar items for quick changes on hundreds of items. If you have a store with a lot of inventory and variants this is an absolute must! Tim, the developer, is incredibly helpful, patient and responsive. I have no doubt this app has saved me hundreds of hours.

Jujus Boutique

This app was very helpful for our business. We have A LOT of inventory and the integrator allows us to sell online with no problem! Everything stays in line! Tim is so helpful and explains everything so clearly to a tech illiterate person like me. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone who asks.

Memory Makers South Hill Va

This app is awesome, works great with quick books POS and the support is top shelf! A must have.

Missy Js Snacks And Treats

Thank you for the great service. With Quickbooks desktop, this was a great interface.

One Fur All

Just got up and running a few days ago. So far seems to be working for us...definitely a time saver from manually entering orders from Shopify into Quickbooks!

I would probably give this app a 4 star rating just because I think visually it could be a bit better (easier to view / read). Tim's customer service makes up for any issues and definitely makes this app a solid 5 star!

Davesdrums

Couldn't really use Shopify with my brick and mortar store with out this integration. This does require a phone call and screen share to set up but takes very little time and certainly is painless compared to trying to figure it out any other way.

I can update pricing, stock, and sales easily on a daily basis between my QBPOS and Shopify.

Worth a look if you are trying to operate a real store and online at the same time.

Tothestars

Wonderful software, saves time and money spent on manual entries! Super user friendly and customer service A+++++ THANK YOU!

Club Walkertapeco

Tim is great! His customer service is top of the line . we asked to have some custom software made and he nailed it right on the head best developer i have ever worked with i would recommend Tim to any one who is looking for a solution for their problems.

Whoopsie

Tim has been GREAT!!! Every business is a little different and he has been fantastic about making some changes to the app that help it work better for us. We have a brick and mortar store that has a shared inventory with our website. Managing that without overselling on the website is no small task. This app has allowed us to manage the website and keeping it in sync with Intuit POS effectively and fairly easily. We have been wanting a website for years and haven't really been able to incorporate that until now....thanks to this app!!! If you use Intuit POS, Quickbooks, or both (like we do) then I HIGHLY recommend this app!

Previous 1 3