Shoplink Integrator

Shoplink Integrator

by MKP Software

Data Integration Simplified

P. Cottontail & Co.

Support? Fantastic - not only did they create a product that works well, but they made sure I was comfortable using it. This link is easy to use, affordable for small businesses, and is a HUGE time saver! Try it. You will LOVE it!

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

Great product. Had a glitch in the beginning but support is fantastic. This makes my life so much easier and I didn't have to change to Quickbooks online, which I did not want to do. Thanks for offering such a great product and customer service!

The Honor Cord Company

This app is amazing! I was trying to use Quickbooks online but I've been too comfortable with my desktop version and not willing to change. I had been manually transferring customer orders over which was no problem at first, but as we've grown it has been a huge time consuming task. I didn't know if this was going to help at all, since other apps have been unsuccessful...but it has been a life changer! After a few hiccups it does more than I expected and has been a dream. Easy to import orders from my shopify store. Also, I cannot save enough about the customer services, they have been AWESOME! If you are considering an app, try the trial offer, I bet you'll love it.

Banjo Brothers

MKP gets high marks for a useful product and great customer service. The integrator saves tons of time manually transcribing orders from Shopify into Quickbooks. I have encountered a few glitches, and that's where MKP has shined by being responsive and helpful.

1850 House Museum Store

Not only has this app been a life saver, but the customer service Tim & Dan offer is grade A. They have sat on the phone with patience and all the help in the world. I can't thank them enough for that.

Bumbleberrygifts

The Shoplink Integrator has been a life saver! We opted for the AirTable upgrade, which made uploading all of our inventory from Quickbooks POS to Shopify so much easier. Rather than having to fill in the tedious details for every single item, and every single variant, the AirTable features allowed me to drop and copy similar items for quick changes on hundreds of items. If you have a store with a lot of inventory and variants this is an absolute must! Tim, the developer, is incredibly helpful, patient and responsive. I have no doubt this app has saved me hundreds of hours.

Jujus Boutique

This app was very helpful for our business. We have A LOT of inventory and the integrator allows us to sell online with no problem! Everything stays in line! Tim is so helpful and explains everything so clearly to a tech illiterate person like me. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone who asks.

Memory Makers South Hill Va

This app is awesome, works great with quick books POS and the support is top shelf! A must have.

Missy Js Snacks And Treats

Thank you for the great service. With Quickbooks desktop, this was a great interface.

One Fur All

Just got up and running a few days ago. So far seems to be working for us...definitely a time saver from manually entering orders from Shopify into Quickbooks!

I would probably give this app a 4 star rating just because I think visually it could be a bit better (easier to view / read). Tim's customer service makes up for any issues and definitely makes this app a solid 5 star!

Previous 1 3