January 9, 2024

Joe is EXCELLENT- always helpful, patient and extremely knowledgeable in all things Shopify Integrator. I highly recommend their services.

Luzern
About 5 years using the app
January 3, 2024

TOP NOTCH integration app and customer service. Easy to use and manage. Used this service for years and would highly recommend it!

Suncatcher Craft Eyes
Almost 6 years using the app
June 12, 2016

Couldn't really use Shopify with my brick and mortar store with out this integration. This does require a phone call and screen share to set up but takes very little time and certainly is painless compared to trying to figure it out any other way.

I can update pricing, stock, and sales easily on a daily basis between my QBPOS and Shopify.

Worth a look if you are trying to operate a real store and online at the same time.

Davesdrums
Almost 8 years using the app
April 12, 2016

Tim is great! His customer service is top of the line . we asked to have some custom software made and he nailed it right on the head best developer i have ever worked with i would recommend Tim to any one who is looking for a solution for their problems.

Club Walkertapeco
Over 7 years using the app
February 13, 2019

MKP gets high marks for a useful product and great customer service. The integrator saves tons of time manually transcribing orders from Shopify into Quickbooks. I have encountered a few glitches, and that's where MKP has shined by being responsive and helpful.

Banjo Brothers
Almost 5 years using the app
April 18, 2022

This app is great. You can easily import Shopify orders and it's pretty intuitive. Their customer service is the most impressive part though. They are a phone or zoom call away within minutes anytime I've ever needed help. 5 stars for the app and 5 stars for the company.

Pirates Press Records
Over 4 years using the app
July 9, 2015

Shopfiy Integrator's ability to save great amounts of time and it's ease-of-use have been very valuable to me over the several months since I started using it. Equally as important, the level of service Tim provides couldn't be any better.

Howler Brothers
About 4 years using the app
Edited February 14, 2020

Shoplink works very well to bring our orders from Shopify to Quickbooks Enterprise. Very simple program to use and pricing is good. If there ever is an issue, Tim is responsive within hours. He will also customize the program to suit your needs. We have been using this for over a year and a half. Highly recommend.

New England Cheesemaking Supply Company
Over 3 years using the app
June 6, 2017

This app is awesome, works great with quick books POS and the support is top shelf! A must have.

Memory Makers South Hill Va
Over 3 years using the app
April 25, 2019

Great product. Had a glitch in the beginning but support is fantastic. This makes my life so much easier and I didn't have to change to Quickbooks online, which I did not want to do. Thanks for offering such a great product and customer service!

American Tradition Cookie Cutters