Merchants appreciate this app for its intuitive interface, easy setup, and extensive customization options, including a variety of templates and a drag-and-drop editor. Key features like real-time preview and push notifications are noted for boosting sales. The app's seamless integration with Shopify, real-time synchronization, and optimized mobile shopping experience are also praised. Many commend the responsive and insightful customer support. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.

October 5, 2022

I was quite happy with this app until we ran into constant problems with the discount codes. We had to pull two arranged discount campaigns as help didnt' come back to us fast enough and when WE thought we had fixed it ourselves it's happened now again and we've had to pull a third campaign because it could be hours again before someone helps. This is probably the only reason I would delete this App, other than that it's really good but I have no confidence in the discounts working.

Verso
Ireland
About 1 year using the app
May 28, 2021

The customization is great! But that's as far as we made it due to Google declining our app and we aren't fully sure on what to switch. The pricing is very steep! If you want smile rewards (The most common of them all) you have to shell out $500/month. And after a couple weeks of getting no where, I'm getting out before it cost's an arm and a leg.

POPular Designs and Collectibles