Shoppable Fashion Galleries

Shoppable Fashion Galleries | Reviews

by AuraApps

Create stunning interactive lookbooks with clean design

Cavale

Really efficient and handy app. It helps me to easily create a professionnal looking lookbook for my website. I strongly recommend it :)

YOU BADDIE

Hey there, I really love the APP!!! Your Onlineshop looks much more professional with this APP. U can create LOOKBOOKS easily! Please try it!

Impulse Boutique

Great app and does what it says it will - just be careful to EDIT your looks, don't delete and create new ones as each look you create makes a new, separate page in the website which is detrimental to SEO.

Frontiers Woman

Been looking for an app like this for a while, and after some research found this was the best, both visually and ease of use. I required a couple of tweaks due to my theme, however, the team kindly made them for me. Highly recommended.

Techwear Outfits

Easy to set up and use. The application adds an original feature to your store for a very fair price.

Cata Vassalo

Amazing app! Works perfectly! Very user friendly and with a nice UX. We really like it and definitely recommend it!

Blancosart

Very good looking app, a very very fair price and the support is so good! Thank you very much :) Defintely 5 Star worthy!

Article Consignment

I love this app. It's super easy to create shop the look images. Its the easiest one I have ever used and works really well .

Dama de Malla

Aura App's Shoppable Fashion Galleries is so great for implementing a shoppable look book! I tried a few other apps and this is by far the most user friendly and also has great customer service & response timeliness. We are so excited to launch our site on 3/1 with this feature! I highly recommend this app!

LIJO London

Does exactly what we were looking for! Recommended to those looking for a sleek way to showcase a lookbook - 5 stars!

Previous 1 3