Shoppable Fashion Galleries

Shoppable Fashion Galleries

by AuraApps

Create stunning interactive lookbooks with clean design

EPIPHANY | SOCIETY

I used this APP to show some Lookbook to my customer, help them to match different materials and colors, and increase the average purchase per customer. I ask for various customization to the APP developer and they were very professional and helpful in trying to solve my needs. Very good job!

www.laimer.bz

Awesome app! Works great for adding a "self-made" gallery and the support is fast and reponsible. Keep the good work up. :-)

The Modest Look

Really clean UI, does the job well and fairly priced. However, the following features would make this app a hot seller:

1. An "Add to Cart" button with a variant selector so that the customers are able to easily add the entire outfit to the cart without being redirected to individual product pages.

2. A "Shop The Look" button on product pages that are part of a specific lookbook.

3. Embed code to add the lookbooks in a blog.

I do hope that the devs look forward to adding these soon!

August 28, 2019

I'm happy to know you've had a good experience with my app so far. Thank you for sharing and your recommendations. It means a lot!