Lookbookify

Lookbookify

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
AuraApps
4.8
October 30, 2022

A fantastic app, I have been looking for something like that for years! Thanks for the app again<3 <3

Cizaro
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited October 30, 2022

Mobile version is not fully responsive. Seems to always go back to 1 column which overlaps the footer. When you can get it be at least 2 column grid (mobile) it works as intended. Overall pretty cool and mostly works as intended. Would expect no problems when paying monthly though.

OUTLW
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 10, 2022

This app is just amazing. It is centainly worth the installation. And there is so much helpfull video docs for helpfull how-to tips. I can not wait to finally open my shop and show the world this fabulous LOOKBOOK : ) This App should not be named Shoppable Fashion Galleries, it should be named FABULOUS Shoppable Fashion Galleries : ))

VANDAMM®
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 days
August 7, 2022

I tried 5 different shoppable image apps and this app has been the best! Very easy to use and has a great user interface for the front and backend. If you cannot figure out how to use the app or it is not displaying how you would like, just reach out to their support team. They answered my request within 48 hours over the weekend.

Red Bird Rustics
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 16, 2021

Really efficient and handy app. It helps me to easily create a professionnal looking lookbook for my website. I strongly recommend it :)

Cavale