Lookbookify

Lookbookify

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 18, 2021

Amazing app! Works perfectly! Very user friendly and with a nice UX. We really like it and definitely recommend it!

Cata Vassalo
Portugal
Time spent using app: 6 days
March 27, 2021

Very good looking app, a very very fair price and the support is so good! Thank you very much :) Defintely 5 Star worthy!

Blancosart
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 17, 2021

I love this app. It's super easy to create shop the look images. Its the easiest one I have ever used and works really well .

Article Consignment
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited February 22, 2021

Aura App's Shoppable Fashion Galleries is so great for implementing a shoppable look book! I tried a few other apps and this is by far the most user friendly and also has great customer service & response timeliness. We are so excited to launch our site on 3/1 with this feature! I highly recommend this app!

Dama de Malla
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 20, 2021

Does exactly what we were looking for! Recommended to those looking for a sleek way to showcase a lookbook - 5 stars!

LIJO London
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 3, 2021

I recently opened a leggings and athleisure store through Shopify and wanted to show my store visitors how to pair my new leggings with various T-shirts, tanks, and tunics. I was not only able to download Shoppable Fashion galleries quickly but it is extremely intuitive and easy to use! I am truly delighted with it because I can create not just individual looks, but seasonal look-books that I can share on a lookbook page on my store. This helps my customers stay in my site longer and directs them to complementary items they wouldn't have considered. I can also re-arrange the looks within the look book. The saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" more than applies to this app! Thank you Shoppable Fashion Galleries! If you want to see this on my store, check out www.Tarahuntdesigns.com

TaraHuntDesigns
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 27, 2021

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this app! It is exactly what I was looking for to showcase looks for my website. Easy to use, can customize, and customer service is great. Highly recommend!

MyGoodyShop
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 27, 2021

We found this app really easy to use! It has a nice, professional appearance. We have used it for a few Gift Guides and it has increase sales for those campaigns.

Peters Valley Gallery
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 14, 2020

Excellent app & superb customer support - love doing business with them, keep up the great work! Highly recommend your services :)

Techin NY
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 14, 2020

Too Slow to load. this is the only pitfall for this app.

Clean look, but loading time is too long. hope the developer team has devote more time to speed up the loading time

Sofyee