ShopProtect: Protect Your Shop

ShopProtect: Protect Your Shop | Reviews

by COMCODE

Disable right click, hide your best sellers. 100% Secure Shop

Living Bing

doesnt work, didnt hide the best sellers page and very bad customer service. mailed them 2 times and still no response in 4 days

Daisy Boho Boutique

This is a great way to stop anyone stealing your hard earned work plus more! I havent quite understood all the features but wanted to hide some of my back end features and more.

Tiana Bay

Love this app. This app was easy to install and launch, and very user-friendly. I had tried several apps prior to this and love this app. I had this app for a while and still satisfied

DRESSI Style

So far this is the best app I've found for shop protection. It was incredibly easy to install and launch live with little to no editing of my site code. Being able to adjust one feature at a time is also a plus for us.

Dystoning™ #1 IN RELIEVE NECK PAIN AND NECK TENSION

best protection app i use for all my stores i feel safe and its verry hard to steal my stuff now a really good app

Drivn Apparel®

Just started using it today, so gave it a 5. If anything changes after reviewing further we will update.

In God's Service Store

ShopProtect is an awesome app. It keeps competitors and hacks from copying my pics and content and delving into what's most important! Love this app!

Fashion Outlet Shop

Hiding best sellers is one of the must important thing if you want to make difference between your and competitors. I really appreciate for this app.

Chicatella

This is an app every Shopify store should have, especially the ones that don't have unique products (dropshipping stores, etc.), where spying for the next best-seller is the industry standard. Since we've hidden our best-sellers with this app, we see our competitors running way less ads with the same products.

The Microbrand Store

Does not protect from /collections/all?sort_by=best-selling as claimed, which is really supposed to be the primary feature of this app. (Many other so-called protections such as image or content copying from the site always have workarounds that can't be protected against.)

March 22, 2019

Dear,

thank you for your feedback. We can confirm there was issue for two days with hiding best sellers, but now it's fixed and works. We send you email with small gift for this reported issue. And yes, we agree, hiding best sellers is core function of ShopProtect, but also other features can be handy especially for spies without a lot of technical knowledge.

Previous 1