Short Link & Track

Short Link & Track

by Mangalam Globe

Boost your conversion with short link and get more clicks

Dwi Shirts

Wow! Wonderful app, it allows my business to create tiny link in brand url instead of using third party url. Interesting feature is split testing, I was able to know which product is most selling in same clicks. So far love this app!

Dada Tilak

Awesome, I am really amazed by this app. I tried other apps but this has specially extra features even in cheap cost. We can create short link on our own domain without third party like bitly, tinyurl etc... and very easy to track sales from short links that's I loved highly. Most importantly, the response and help from customer service is very quickly and effective. It worths more than the price. Thank you so much.

EARTHUNIQUE

Why is the software not tracking orders for short links? This may be a bug?Why is the software not tracking orders for short links? This should be a bug

WELBOW™

This app works amazing for creating short link with brand url. Super simple and easy to use. It has worked great. I am also enjoy exploring its many other features like split test, sales by link. It helping to decide where and what to do marketing.

BEYLights® - Engineering Lighting Magic.

This app does shorten URLS but, it doesnt track the orders of each URL. Please fix this asap , otherwise the app should be free.

Stilhuset

Loving this app!

Replied to my questions within hours and helped me absolutely for free.

The app is rich as you're able to track revenue and create custom links. Thanks to this app we're able to work with influencers more efficient, this a perfect fit.

The Moonlight Shop

Wow! Some app developers are just AWESOME!

I got all the help I needed and he even add in some new features I was looking for, to solve my specific problem.

This app is really great to do A/B testing. If you want to test which makes the most revenue, an app or a collection, this is the app.

If you want to use a page builder to build out your product pages, but not sure if that will increase or decrease your revenue... this is the app.

If you just want to test 2 products against each other... again, this is the app you need!

Katebackdrop

I Love your app! There was a problem today. I wrote an email to them on time. They quickly solved it for us and were very professional.
I hope to continue.
Thanks from Sina!

georgiemane

If you're looking to shorten your URLs and keep your domain visible, then this is 100% for you. I've been looking for URL shorteners that allow me to keep my domain visible quite sometime, and haven't came across one as seamless and easy as this. Great work would 100% recommend.

Star Rainbows

This is the very good link shorten app. Very easy to create tiny links that really benefits our click rates. Really I loved the Tracking Revenue and Split Test features, that helped me to identify most beneficial product. Very happy with the result!

Previous 1