Short Link & Track

Short Link & Track

by Mangalam Infotech

Boost your conversion with short link and get more clicks

The Moonlight Shop

Wow! Some app developers are just AWESOME!

I got all the help I needed and he even add in some new features I was looking for, to solve my specific problem.

This app is really great to do A/B testing. If you want to test which makes the most revenue, an app or a collection, this is the app.

If you want to use a page builder to build out your product pages, but not sure if that will increase or decrease your revenue... this is the app.

If you just want to test 2 products against each other... again, this is the app you need!

Katebackdrop

I Love your app! There was a problem today. I wrote an email to them on time. They quickly solved it for us and were very professional.
I hope to continue.
Thanks from Sina!

georgiemane

If you're looking to shorten your URLs and keep your domain visible, then this is 100% for you. I've been looking for URL shorteners that allow me to keep my domain visible quite sometime, and haven't came across one as seamless and easy as this. Great work would 100% recommend.

Star Rainbows

This is the very good link shorten app. Very easy to create tiny links that really benefits our click rates. Really I loved the Tracking Revenue and Split Test features, that helped me to identify most beneficial product. Very happy with the result!

Flash Shining Jewelry

Love this app! This is absolutely the most advanced short link app for Shopify. I was looking for short link with my own domain, and this is what exactly doing. Found much improvements in click rates.
Another feature that helped me to identifying key product is split test!
Really its hepling me a lot in low cost budget!!!

2dealsaday

A great app to shorten your store URL while keeping your brand visible. The click rate is higher than Google and Bitly shortened link because it looks less spammy.

Support is top-notch, the app is a much to optimize for conversion rate. Highly recommended