Simple Bulk Price Editor

Simple Bulk Price Editor

by Fully Loaded Apps

Bulk Price Editor & Scheduler for Bulk Discounts & Bulk Edits

الركن السويسري للساعات

the app in test but i think it seems great
Thank you for app support, they are great and fast in responding

Certified Lamps

This APP actually saved my store. we had a deadline to increase our prices before the distributor canceled the account. This app actually Provided a 6 months worth of works in less than 10Min. WOW. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Tuctoc

Excellent! Easy to use and fast to complete tasks. If I need to do a similar job for my store in the future, I would definitely use this app.

unfade

Best bulk price edit so far after trying out other ones. This one has so many options on how you want to change your price/compare price. Customer Support is very quick to respond and resolve when I am having trouble.

Naturalsphere

Does what developer claims? Absolutely- Had to reload entire inventory which caused apps previously loaded product list to duplicate- Thought we would require surgery to rectify issue- Although the work around was to simply apply pricing rules to all products imported AFTER a specific date/time, developer immediately responded with a solution regarding inventory duplicates and issue was resolved effortlessly- Would I recommend this app? Yes- And for what it does, well worth the addition to our platform-

Hsd Backdrops

This product is a life saver! It saved us tons of hours. Customer service is very quick and helpful.

1 3 Next