PLEASE NOTE: Due too very high demand, it might take up-to 12 hours before you get your first feed.
This app simply creates a fully fledged Google Shopping product feed to be used in Google Shopping or other platforms requiring a feed.
After installing the app you will receive an e-mail (within 15-30 minutes for less than 10,000 products) with the feed URL. The feed is then updated every day.
There are complicated settings to set. The feed will be fully compatible with Google Shopping. It just works.
Some of the unique features
- If your products are missing GTIN numbers (EAN, ISBN, UPC), we will generate a unique number for each product so it will get accepted by Google Merchant.
- We will include all variants in the feed and not only the main product. Each variation by color, size, material, etc will be included with Google Shopping.
- You will never advertise on products which cannot be ordered. Out of stock products will be tagged correctly even with continue/deny inventory policy.
- Titles will be extended with options, like color and size. This will ensure that the correct product variation is shown within Google Shopping. Also each variation will get a unique image.
Free extra services around this app
Sometimes you need to have something extra done with the feed. Just contact our support team and we might be able to manually make the changes for you.
Below some of the often requested changes.
- Putting each product variation into the correct Google taxonomy. Here we can change google_product_category-field based on category, product type or a tag.
- Excluding products by words in title of description. This is useful when a product is violating some Google policies.
Things to keep in mind
- Products with a price equal to 0.00 will not be included in the feed.
- Out of stock products will be included in the feed with the correct status, so they are not shown in Google Shopping.
- You can always go back by using your previous feed (url) and removing this url.
- The size of the feeds is limited to 50,000 products.
How to setup the feed?
Which situation applies to you?