Advanced Google Shopping Feed

by AdWords Robot

Product feed for Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and Facebook

Les cadeaux

Very bad customer service
Does not read the emails well before answering and ignoring my requests
told them the merchant was not approved dues to some technical details instead of pointing me to the right info or video or blog .
they tell me to contact google , like if i dont know how to contact google

Italianlly

We used the app for 3 months now.
Great App and great support!

SOLE FINESS

I wanted to install this app to simplify feeds into other countries which it does and so much more! Great functions to help customise your feeds and the support is super fast and helpful. Once you get used to this app after set up, everything is a breeze, this app has saved me so much time, would definitely recommend

FashionFinds4U

Just what i needed at a fraction of the cost others charged. Works great.. Had replies to email super quick.

Kobelli

Finally, google shopping feed that actually works without any hard word.
Once I installed the app, it took no more than5 minutes to have all our products on Shopping and Google Actions.
Dennis was so helpful with other questions we had. He answered so fast and follow up to make sure everything works.

HoseWarehouse

Please give this app enough time to correctly do its job... if you have a lot of products that you are working with, from my experience, with 54000 items it took about 2 1/2 hours to create the feed through adwords robot, then about 24 hours for google to start changing the products from pre-emptively disallowed to begin being switched to approved. Additionally, the shopping feed for the stores will take some time to propagate from being in the shopping feed tab to actually being shown on front page results.

Take the time to explain yourself to the techs that are there to help you, the better you are at explaining the situation, the better they will understand how to respond. I did get an initial response of 'give it time' and that was not enough of a response for me to understand and I wish that we had been given something more detailed as a response, because, with our backs up against the wall in losing our feed on a migration from a Magento 2 site, every minute was critical, and there was a failing in communication which did lead me to use another feed app.

There was a window of about 2 hours between me getting the new feed app installed and begin a new feed and I did see that this robofeed software had actually resulted in some decent sales, actually to the point where I think it was more effective than what I switched to, and I am going to keep my eye on the results of the new feed this week, possilby switching back to this robofeed app based on what I had seen from the hour and a half results given by robofeed. I have a feeling that this is the feed software that we should be using but I've got to give the new app time to give me results and consider the switchback.

4 stars because of the limited response early on in using this app and getting a light response of 'give it time or check with google and a link to google contact info' without better direction on what to expect even though I had stated the number of products we were working with and some upfront detail. In the meantime, and through the switch, the app tech had been much more communicative... so I suggest you give the level of urgency along with the number of items and any other pertinent info to ensure that you get the best results back from any communication. If I do decide to switch back and can guarantee that this app is better, I will definitely update to a higher score. This may be a five star app, but with the initial customer service response, I have to take that into consideration.

Danetti

The support was amazing, I was able to get a solution to my obscure requirement quickly. They were very quick at responding to my requests and provided me with a great feed customisation.

The Brand Outlet

Love the support; it has meant that we can create optimized feeds automatically, which simply isn't possible with the standard google shopping app. A huge improvement in our Google Shopping campaign as a result

Oxygen Boutique

I used this app for my google feeds and they have been the best we have found. They have been so helpful with setting it all up and ironing out any issues very very quickly. I would 100% recommend this app.

BLittle's

We are selling fashion products and I'm currently using this app.The Attributes like additional images,colors and sizes are uploaded to merchent center successfully,but why the varieties don't show up?Only 1 color and 1 size shown in google shopping result.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16