Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed

by AdWords Robot

Product feed for Google Shopping

ScootHQ.com

Easy to configure and just let it do its thing day after day. Keeps our shopping ads up to date. Thank you!

Hurtig Lane

Really helpful and fast responding team. Simple and easy solution for uploading multiple country feeds to google.

Protection Case

great app after 1 little issue the support contacted me immediately and explained me what was going on . ! worth the money

The Clean Beauty Edit

This has been a good app for setting up our Google Shopping. Does the job at a good price. We'll be using it into the future.

Bulk Party Supplies

I've been using Adword Robot's Google Shopping Feed on my 7 shopify stores for well over a year now. There's no mystery as to why, it's simply because It works great and the price is right! I even use it as a Pinterest catalog feed. Dennis and the other staff members are very quick to make adjustments to the feeds or answer any questions I may have. I highly recommend this app!

Boutique Maman

I highly recommend it Very cool app , needs some improvement to be user-friendlier
I still love it ..gabriel is such a nice and helpful person, he takes time to read emails and goes beyond to help ..really cool
I wish Shopify can learn from his service and dedication because their support as most of the companies in this field sucks

best

Torque Alliance

Truly adding value to the business, they know what they are doing, real pros.
Also quick response and great support.

Arielle Shoshana

The Google Shopping Feed team did a fantastic job setting up our inventory. They helped us break down the complexities of Google Shopping and explained everything clearly to us, and responded quickly for support. They've made it 1000% easier for us to get our product out to the world and we recommend them so highly!

Secret Closet Collection Boutique

I signed up for this app about 2 months ago! It's been awesome, I am finally making a profit in my business. No more trying to manage google and paying high prices.....! I highly recommend this app!!!

Biblestore.com

We've been using this app for over a year. Great customer support! Very responsive. Thank you for your help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22