Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

by AdWords Robot

Google Shopping, Local Inventory, Buy on Google, Bing/Facebook

eigensinnig wien

This is hands down the best enterprise-level Facebook & Google feed app on the Shopify platform. We have tried everything, really. We needed multiple feeds with and without VAT. Also a feed with custom UTM parameters. We use it for multi-country integration with Facebook Shop and for Google Shopping Feed. Everything just works. Very quick and helpful support also.

La Factory

All is great. This app is even able to generate AMP link for mobile devices created by AMP by ShopSherrif app. Support was fast and to the point.

Fredrich's Honey

We needed Local Inventory Feeds for Google and we already tried to get it to work for several months. Using this app and help of support we were able to set it up in days and now we requested verification by Google. Highly recommended!

OneCashmere

Ottima app per creare feed in altre lingue e paesi per google merchant. Ottima e veloce l'assistenza clienti. Thank you Patrick!

RejseGear.dk

We needed to convert some tags to fields in the feed. Support team did that very fast for us. Worked like a charm.

Luca Faloni

The support is great. They helped us very fast and solved our issues with the titles and descriptions of our products.

Mega Saat

Very nice application. It helped me create dynamic ads. The support is great! and prompt. I really recommend it.

Kissbel

Necesitábamos algo de información adicional en el feed para poder utilizar el costo de los bienes vendidos para poder orientar mejor las ganancias. Esto fue posible con esta aplicación. Todo fue rápido y genial.

RJP Unlimited Inc

I was mistakenly put a negetive rewive. Sorry about that. But I need some help with some to call me to give some knoledg base My Number is 6478016612 Canda Ontario Eastern time

Roland Mouret

We needed to add VAT to the feed price to comply with Google. This was possible with this app - all is great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27