Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

Google Shopping, Local Inventory, Buy on Google, Bing/Facebook

$7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

spirits24

We to get extra GTINs for our products to be approved. The support team found a reseller of GTINs and sold up a block of GTINS so the products got approved.

Carathea

This is a really easy-to-use app, it works beautifully and the support is absolutely fantastic. I asked a question whilst I was working on something on a Sunday (expecting a reply on Monday) and I was surprised to receive a really quick response on the same day! The help documents are really good.

WUKA

We needed feeds with multiple currencies as the default app is not supporting that. This app was able to help. This helps us with the business too, which will make the app better :)

Gulfcoast Robotics

Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV is the best app for the job. It's simple, easy to use and does exactly what it's supposed to. We used it to replace another app that wasn't performing right. My only regret is wasting so much time and not switching sooner!

STL | JimnyStyle | DefenderStyle

Our business uses ex VAT prices, which need to be displayed inc VAT on Google Shopping Ads. This was no problem at all with this app, making it suitable for large sellers who have to consider such things

BERGLUST

Location Austria

We needed feeds in multiple languages and multiple currencies. No problem with this app, as the Support is very responsive & helpful.

GearLit

Simple and easy to use! The app works well and the support service has been super helpful! Send thanks to Dennis again

Aussie Tonneaus

Dennis from support was extremely helpful. We needed some help with moving from another feed app to make sure our Ads kept all the campaign statistics and so we could support a second country for our Adword campaigns. They did the setup for me as I was unsure and didn't want our ad campaign to go through a relearning phase upon switching feeds and pulling the wrong ID. Great support & great app.

New Zealand Happy Kid Limited

I used this app to upload the feed automatically. It is fast and very convenient. It saves a lot of time.

DoggoRamps Inc.

Wow, incredibly fast and helpful to assist with a question/configuration question for google shopping, even when the answer turned out to be something not within the app's control/scope. So was definitely appreciated.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30