Advanced Google Shopping Feed

Advanced Google Shopping Feed

by AdWords Robot

Product feed for Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and Facebook

SystemsDirect.com

Since Shopify never was able to provide a solid Adwords feed app, we turned to Adwords and have been using it ever since. It is hassle free and keeps our products current in Google Merchant Center. The support from Dennis there has been friendly and top notch. He has answered all my questions in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Adwords Robot!

Uncle Dug Tees

I can say nothing bad about AdWords Robot. Their feed is more precise, allowing you to even remove size variants of clothes, so they are not placed into ads. The only problem is with the API Content feed of Google (they love us so much), because they will not fix discrepancies with product feeds, like the variant problem. But the AdWords Robot feed is done very well.
Thanks AdWords Robot!

Lizandez Pty Ltd

I have had no problem with this AP it does what it should haven't had any issues which is great. But it would be good if it detected any issues and then the AP could let you know, besides that its great.

Almita Fitness

The app works smoothly, my products are uploaded to Google adwords and you can get traffic immediately.

If you want to do google adwords shopping campaign , this app is for you !

Housework

Google Shopping is a pain in the ass to get setup. This app helped a ton, way better than the other Google Shopping apps we tried!

SHOP SHASHI

The app is easy to use and navigate through. I also experienced excellent customer service with their team. They were extremely helpful in answering all queries and solving any issues immediately. I would most definitely recommend the Advanced Google Shopping Feed app!

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

Unbelievably great service! - Gabriel got us up and running and solved a couple of big ongoing issues we had with the standard Shopify connector. If you are looking to get Google shopping hooked up, and particularly if you are looking at multiple shopping campaigns Advanced Google Shopping Feed is the way to go! - Highly recommended!!

Glebe Healthcare

Instantly pushed all variants to google, all were approved within 24hrs instead of three days! No feed errors, everything pulled from our shopify listings and mapped automatically - Can't recommend enough and worth every penny!

Rydale

Very consistent and easy to use and customize. The support team has always been very responsive and helpful for all my issues.

keyohome

Software works flawlessly. Support is amazing and Gabriel explains how and why he does what he does. Nice to work with someone that understands how customer support should be handled.Thank you for helping me about google shopping feed,good customer service

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12