Advanced Google Shopping Feed

Advanced Google Shopping Feed

by AdWords Robot

Product feed for Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and Facebook

BLittle's

We are selling fashion products and I'm currently using this app.The Attributes like additional images,colors and sizes are uploaded to merchent center successfully,but why the varieties don't show up?Only 1 color and 1 size shown in google shopping result.

Good Buy Gear

We've been using this app for 3+ months and are extremely happy with the product and amazing support. We tried every other product feed app out there and this is by far the best performing. Plus Dennis and the support team went above and beyond to help us with a specific ask. Top notch. Wish all Shopify apps and support teams were this awesome!

KanZeeY

Great app, we used the app for our 20k+ products and we had no feed issues/errors. it is good for store owners to sync their products to Google and windows merchant centers. the support team is good.

ChefsWarehouse | UK Professional Catering Equipment & Supplies

Really great support and fast too. So glad that we are able to get customise support for our specific needs. Peter - Chefswarehuse

RBX Active

App works well. Does what it is supposed to do. Support has been great when requesting help to customize the feed further.

Rock Sound Shop

We've finally been able to run Shopping ads in our overseas markets thanks to this app. Gabriel in customer support was very helpful in helping us get set up.

I love Veterinary

I tested most of the feed apps and this one is my winner. User friendly and great support behind it. Recommend

Cedar and Moss

We just started using this app to get our Google Shopping images to load with the main image instead of the variant images. It works well and the support team was extremely helpful in getting us set up!

Ask Ms.Park

The app is clear, and the team's service is excellent! Thank you Gabriel and Dennis! I had so many questions, usually they return to me within a day.

Mr. Shoppers General Store

This app works perfectly with Google Shopping for me. Questions I did have were answered quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15