Advanced Google Shopping Feed

Advanced Google Shopping Feed

by AdWords Robot

Product feed for Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and Facebook

Made Terra

They make changes to my feed very quickly. Love the support, quick response, quick fix problem!!!!!!

BreezeCare

This app is so good. Easy to use. Synchs up perfectly with Google Merchant. Support is the best I have seen. It is efficient quick and always gets the job done. Well done. Cannot live without Advanced Google Shopping Feed

INA KESS

This app is simple, yet powerful! We use it for a number of stores. We needed a small tweak in the Merchant Center Feed and Dennis and the team implemented right away. 5 Stars for an awesome app and a great support team.

Dressage Performance

Fantastic app! It just works , all the time every time. The feed is customizable and easy to use, helped me grow ad revenue.
The support is amazing too, really fast responses and easy to deal with.

BoardGameCo

These guys are the best! The support is seriously awesome, can't recommend enough. They answer every question promptly and professionally.

Hardcore Clothing

Great app - very user-friendly with a fast response support team at your disposal when needed. Thanks!

Love Leggings

So simple and the customer support email is super responsive and always happy to help. The perfect shopping feed app.

OTAA

Great guys,
they responded to all requests - and we have a massive shop with over 7000 SKUS with a multi currency solution. They've helped us every step of the way. Can't recommend enough. Thanks guys.

GotItHere.com

Every app should be this easy! Super simple to set up, with great documentation and step by step videos if you need them. I have used this app for over a year, without issue. I deleted it briefly because I thought I could do it myself, but this app makes it too easy! The best part about this app is the support! I had an issue with my product microdata, Google blamed the feed, and even though it ended up being theme related and NOTHING to do with this app, their customer service (Dennis in this case) helped me discover the root of AND solution to my problem. They even went back and checked that it was fixed! Blown away!!!

The Groomswear Company

Used this app for several months now and it is excellent. The support is always fast and effective.