Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

Google Shopping, Local Inventory, Buy on Google, Bing/Facebook

$7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kissbel

Necesitábamos algo de información adicional en el feed para poder utilizar el costo de los bienes vendidos para poder orientar mejor las ganancias. Esto fue posible con esta aplicación. Todo fue rápido y genial.

RJP Unlimited Inc

I was mistakenly put a negetive rewive. Sorry about that. But I need some help with some to call me to give some knoledg base My Number is 6478016612 Canda Ontario Eastern time

Roland Mouret

We needed to add VAT to the feed price to comply with Google. This was possible with this app - all is great!

VeeFresh

Support was fast and solved my issues with metatags quickly. Now we can have custom images urls and titles for specific products.

Athena Supply

I used this app to help overcome a problem I had with my Shopify data feed for a smart shopping campaign. The support from Dennis was excellent, I was kept in the loop on where they were at on my issue regularly. And, best of all, it was resolved 100 percent to my satisfaction.

I Love Tunics

5 stars from us at ilovetunics.com as the feed works perfect! unlike some of the others we tried. The support is great! and prompt. We definitely recommend this app

UTE GEAR ONLINE

Really good app, originally had the Shopify app for our Shopping Feed, but it didn't cater to our requirements of multiple countries. The team was extremely helpful during the onboarding process in migrating from the Shopify app. 6+ months in, i have only good things to say. Thanks!

Maison Deux

I didn't understand anything about feed data so this was an absolute lifesaver! Great service! Dennis helped me set up everything in multiple languages.

Powered By Moyer

Great app! Dennis was very responsive and incredibly helpful. Thanks to this app, we have successfully resolved our 'pricing error' problems in Google Merchant Center and are very happy with the results.

Italy Station by GD

I used the app for 2+ years now and the support is still great. Dennis has been very helpful and they always reply quickly.