Advanced Google Shopping Feed

Advanced Google Shopping Feed

by AdWords Robot

Product feed for Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and Facebook

YardEpic

Great, simple to setup. works for bing and google shopping. customer services has been good answering my questions also

De Lacey Fine Art Ltd

Great app, does exactly what it says it will. Happy user for three months now. Customer support has been superb.

Weloveshoppingnow.com

Very good customer service. Very helpful if you encounter any problems with Google Merchant Centre or Google Adwords.

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and have all what you need. 1k Feed updated within few hours. :-) Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Casa Maria Designs

I used this app to upload my shopping feed onto Google. The staff are very helpful and always respond quickly to any queries. Thanks

SystemsDirect.com

Since Shopify never was able to provide a solid Adwords feed app, we turned to Adwords and have been using it ever since. It is hassle free and keeps our products current in Google Merchant Center. The support from Dennis there has been friendly and top notch. He has answered all my questions in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Adwords Robot!

Uncle Dug Tees

I can say nothing bad about AdWords Robot. Their feed is more precise, allowing you to even remove size variants of clothes, so they are not placed into ads. The only problem is with the API Content feed of Google (they love us so much), because they will not fix discrepancies with product feeds, like the variant problem. But the AdWords Robot feed is done very well.
Thanks AdWords Robot!

Lizandez Pty Ltd

I have had no problem with this AP it does what it should haven't had any issues which is great. But it would be good if it detected any issues and then the AP could let you know, besides that its great.

Almita Fitness

The app works smoothly, my products are uploaded to Google adwords and you can get traffic immediately.

If you want to do google adwords shopping campaign , this app is for you !

Housework

Google Shopping is a pain in the ass to get setup. This app helped a ton, way better than the other Google Shopping apps we tried!