Advanced Google Shopping Feed

Advanced Google Shopping Feed

by AdWords Robot

Product feed for Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and Facebook

Cleverybody

I don't want to learn the intricacies of Google Shopping Network feeds. I am delighted to pay someone who flawlessly does what's required to make this work, ON DEMAND. I'm not kidding. the support is excellent. If you don't get an email back in a couple of hours (usually minutes) its the weekend.
If you don't want to use GSN, don't get this App. Otherwise, its a nobrainer essential

FILLY ROOM

The app works just fine and the support finally responded and helped me. Overall, I am happy that the error is fixed.

sokomart.com.au

Amazing App with simple and easy to follow interface. I use it both for Google and Bing. Once you set up the feed correctly it is hands off. However, it requires an initial set up and the facebook part not ready, yet.

Outdoor * EDC

The support team quickly setup the method for me to control which products were sync'd to Google Merchant. Fast and simple. Great support

Fascinators Direct

Simple to use and easy set up product feed app which has helped us market our UK fascinator shop on google shopping https://fascinatorsdirect.co.uk/

Equestrian Co

Excellent! Great customer support.

Birminghamjewelry

Great app, but this app is difficult to maintain and manage for products, takes a lot of work to keep up with.

Vanmorgen

Great product & customer service!

S Medio

Great app, easy to use, cheap and - what is the more important - it works! All of my 20 000 products are accepted in Google.

Dealblasts

Must for every Shopify Store. Amazing App and Amazing Support.

Nothing can be better than AdwordsRobot: Google Shopping, Bing Shopping & Facebook Ads Product Feed.

Must have it everyone.