Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed

by AdWords Robot

Product feed for Google Shopping

Vanmorgen

Great product & customer service!

S Medio

Great app, easy to use, cheap and - what is the more important - it works! All of my 20 000 products are accepted in Google.

Dealblasts

Must for every Shopify Store. Amazing App and Amazing Support.

Nothing can be better than AdwordsRobot: Google Shopping, Bing Shopping & Facebook Ads Product Feed.

Must have it everyone.

Hootbooth Photo Booth

This app is awesome! We ran into considerable issues with the native Google Shopping app for Shopify. We switched to this app and had everything set up in a few hours.

We highly recommend this app. Great and responsible service, too!

Moniko Electronic

Very good application, I recommend it.
I use the feed for my google shopping, bing shopping and Facebook campaign and all works perfectly.
You just have to copy and paste the generated url, very simple.

Thanks :)

Original James Tee

Very happy with the app and with Gabriel. This app was easy to install and works very well for us.
Gabriel is quick to reply to questions and is very friendly and helpful.
If I could give more stars I would.
James

Remoov Flea Market

Quick and easy setup. It works as advertised. :)
In case you get lost, their customer service is excellent.

Home Bar Classics

I'm only 2 days into my trial period, and I'm already sold. This is a great app. I make tweaks, changes and adjustments to my store on a daily bases. I also run live inventory feeds, which means my products availability is constantly changing. It would be impossible for me to keep my inventory current with Google Merchant Center alone, never mind Bing and Facebook. The app works. It’s fast, efficient and 100% accurate. The customer support is great. I asked if it was possible to tweak my feed slightly to pull the Merchant Center descriptions from my Shopify SEO Descriptions field instead of the default. They implemented the change in 5 minutes! On a Saturday afternoon! I wasn’t expecting to hear from them until Monday, but they responded right away, and customized my feed to work for me specifically. The setup instructions are also thorough and easy to follow. Honestly, one of my best app experiences so far. Well worth the money.

Gift Moments

So far so good. Customer service is excellent. Will update review in a couple of weeks

Peachandlily2

For people with hundreds of items in their product feed, this app is worth it. Customer service was on point. They followed up with me really quickly: answering questions about the product and helping me walk through the problem when their suggested solutions didn't work until one solution did help me make progress. They even went so far as to provide command line tips, which not only helped me solve the problem at hand, but helped me complete the next 5 tasks I had after my initial issue. It was a pleasure to deal with them, and I recommend this app and their support to anyone who uses this service.