Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

Google Shopping, Local Inventory, Buy on Google, Bing/Facebook

$7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

North Bikes

This app is brilliant used for a few months now to draw additional attributes into my feed. A must have imo

SeidoShop International

Very good app. Nice team. Always available to help with some customizations. That's the only paid app with use (and we do have huge processes and our own dev team...)

House of Isabella UK

Great App and very good support - I would highly recommend to anyone who needs a good feed from their store to google, bing and facebook.

Kedvenc Dolgaim Webáruház

Easy to use app, perfect for creation of Google product feed. Great customer service and very quick response time.

Dreampiece Educational Store

Couldn't thank Gabriel more, the apps and service is superb. The whole process is so easy and just a few clicks to get them published on Google Shopping. Will recommend this app to all who need this :-)

Style Ideas Direct

I would like to say a big thank you to Dennis. He has really helped with my Google feed and gone beyond the call of duty to respond whenever I have needed support. Can’t recommend enough.

Rex Fabrics

The functionality is incredible, and the support is even better the app did exactly what we needed.

US Love Leggings

We use this app to create Google Shopping feeds for both our UK and US stores. It functions as expected and produces feeds that integrate seamlessly with Merchant Center. However, what sets this particular app apart from the field is the level of support from the team. If ever there are issues with our feed, they reply promptly and always have a solution for it. Keep up the good work!

The Decor Brand

The app is great. There are plenty of options and tutorials that will help you get your products approved in Google Merchant. Thanks guys.

Trigou

Good support, Good app so far. Doing its work nice and neat. Recommended.