Advanced Google Shopping Feed

Advanced Google Shopping Feed

by AdWords Robot

Product feed for Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and Facebook

Housework

Google Shopping is a pain in the ass to get setup. This app helped a ton, way better than the other Google Shopping apps we tried!

SHOP SHASHI

The app is easy to use and navigate through. I also experienced excellent customer service with their team. They were extremely helpful in answering all queries and solving any issues immediately. I would most definitely recommend the Advanced Google Shopping Feed app!

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

Unbelievably great service! - Gabriel got us up and running and solved a couple of big ongoing issues we had with the standard Shopify connector. If you are looking to get Google shopping hooked up, and particularly if you are looking at multiple shopping campaigns Advanced Google Shopping Feed is the way to go! - Highly recommended!!

Glebe Healthcare

Instantly pushed all variants to google, all were approved within 24hrs instead of three days! No feed errors, everything pulled from our shopify listings and mapped automatically - Can't recommend enough and worth every penny!

Rydale

Very consistent and easy to use and customize. The support team has always been very responsive and helpful for all my issues.

keyohome

Software works flawlessly. Support is amazing and Gabriel explains how and why he does what he does. Nice to work with someone that understands how customer support should be handled.Thank you for helping me about google shopping feed,good customer service

ledbulbs.co.uk

Excellent little app, does a lot of the hard work of providing a Google Merchant Feed and the support is top notch whenever we need any amendments making.

RadicalWestside

HerLook

Simply put this app works exactly as expected! The Support is unbelievable and I highly recommend using this app.

National ProAV

I would like to say if you are looking to get approve on google merchant center or Adwords. do not hesitate to download this app. you want a peace of mind and move on to the next plan this app will take care of the Adwords I mean everything you don't have to do anything. love this app and it's worth it every penny.