Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

Google Shopping, Local Inventory, Buy on Google, Bing/Facebook

$7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Comfortly

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great and efficient support! :)
We needed help with incorrect pricing because of currency conversion on the website was out of sync with the feed. Support was able to fix this by increasing the update rates.
Thank you!

Stif Mountain Bikes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Highly recommended - does everything you'd hope for straight out of the box. When we've needed help with a feature or a new google policy, the support team here are super helpful & quick to respond - Thanks!

miTrail GPS

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great support on integration. Thanks for your help connecting with Google ads which stands you out from the rest. I will always recommend. Thanks.

HINSON STUDIOS

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Using this app for 3 months now. Very satisfied. Also great support with a quick respons. Highly recommended.

Prymaxe

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

One of the best apps to go with gives you 100% control over how you want your feed to be sent to google merchant center and other channels. I highly recommend this app.

Electric Whispering

Dennis was my tech support guy and he quickly responded to my crisis, He reset the default settings on my feed and I was on my way fast! Great APP, Great Support!

PAWGOGO

The best app! This app solves a problem that we haven't solved in other apps. We are getting a lot of help. thank you.

GymWear UK

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Excellent app and customer service. 100% recommend this app to any shopify store who wants to sell on Google, Facebook etc.

Bosidin Official Store

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

good apps! fast reply! if you still find and google shopping feeds app ,this is your best choice, every time has good reply!

Movesgood

Location Sweden

Great Google Shopping feed with all data and fast support directly. We use it for different languages and currencies