Advanced Google Shopping Feed

Advanced Google Shopping Feed

by AdWords Robot

Product feed for Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and Facebook

offercrash

I've been using the app for over 8 months and it works seamlessly.
The level of support is commendable. The team promptly responds to all queries and solves any issues immediately. Highly recommend.

Rita Phil

I used the app to upload feed to Google Merchant. There was a trouble relating to our product's information during the process and I contacted their support team. They were very helpful. In short, the feed now is active. Great customer service! Recommended!

World Gift Deals

There are many Google Shopping Feed apps but I assure you none provide the level of support as the AdWords Robot team. They are so helpful that I wouldn't consider using another feed. Thank you!

Black Mango

We been using the app for over 6 months with no issues whatsoever. Simple and quick to setup and use and integrates well with both Facebook and Google with fast, professional support when required. A must have for any eCommerce store!

Vinsiena Designs

Makes e-commerce life so much easier! Great instructional vids, fast and professional customer support and overall an excellent app! Highly recommended!

Jewelove™

Lovely app. Works beautifully. Very simple & customisable. Perfect alternative to the now truncated Google Shopping App.

Style Forward

Awesome app , integrates very well with google and other platforms, with great competitive pricing.
may god bless

Pen Savings

They are great to work with and very helpful. I am very pleased !! They answered all my questions. I am not knowledgeable about Google feeds but was able to get it done

HOO2

About 24hrs after installing this app, my products started feeding to google shopping. Finally I had a solution and set and forget process. Thanks for your help, patience with novice computer confidence and your continued dedication months later in supporting my store. I very much appreciate it

Changing Habits Marketplace

Great app with very clear instructions to implement. Had an issue with Bing which Gabriel helped me out with. Highly recommend