Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

Google Shopping, Local Inventory, Buy on Google, Bing/Facebook

$7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Andy's Music

I have been using this app for over a year. Dennis and his team have assisted us with improving our feed and solving a variety of issues revolving around Google Shopping and the many programs they offer. If you want to sell on Google Shopping this is the app you need!

Kidzstore.eu

Great app for Google Shopping feeds. Also great support helping us to make multiple multi language feeds and adding some extra fields to the feeds.

PicArt

very nice tool, i didnt understand it first but the support helped me out in 10 minutes, outstanding, thank you so much!

eyekeeper.com

Love the support. It really helpful.I used the app for 3 months now.Would recommend them to anyone else who need it.

Shoegarden

Straightforward and simple to use. Great support. We've been using the plugin for at least a year now without any problems.

Zatchels

A fantastic app. Really helped us get our Google Shopping feed set up and integrated, plus the support team have been incredibly helpful on the odd occasion when we needed their assistance. All in all, a great app at a very good price. Really can't complain for $7 month

Goodee

The app is working really great, and their team was super fast to answer questions, and even make custom arrangements for us !

WINECOM

Best support I've experienced so far! They fixed my problem within 30 minutes. Besides, the app works.. Thx!

Lifestyle Vitamins

The app is very reliable and a major component in my shopify business. I really appreciate the support from Dennis and the team, they are responsive and very keen to help.

Comfortly

Great and efficient support! :)
We've been using this app for a while and we've never been disappointed.
Highly recommend.