Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed

by AdWords Robot

Product feed for Google Shopping

DD Ceramiche Siciliane

I'm using the app for my Shopify shop and I love it. very easy. Great work. Thanks. Very functionally.

TopKidsFashion

I'm using this app for quite some time now and it still does the job more then perfect. I'm really pleased with the app and its functionality. Great work. Thanks!

Your 4 Walls

I have used this app for over 3 months now. It's easy and does exactly what it says! Thanks!

Smart Home Gadgets

Very easy to use and Gabriel helped customize my feed exactly to my specifications. Would definitely recommend!!!

Me By Me

This is the first app we install on any of our ecommerce stores. We've been with them for around 2 years and they respond to all our requests. Highly recommend!

Aesthetic Homage

Amazing app, I've been using it for over a year. Support was great as well, they were able to add the ability for me to use my SEO title and description for Google

Comstrom

Hey Guys, We have been using their feed app for quite some time now. It is smooth. No issues whatsoever. Set it and forget it kind of thing. You will have to pay little attention to settings, in the beginning, to get it set up in the way you want and then it runs without any problem. One of the best in class and very affordable. Scales up easily for large stores. Wonderful & prompt support. Dennis Rocks !!

Magick Planet

I use them for a few sites and they are great! If I have any issues they respond fast and quick and always know how to fix.

Royal Albartross (US)

Few questions on custimizable tags on the feed, and how to apply that to Google GMC. Support was very helpful!

ANNELE London

The app and the team are really great and supportive. Have been using it for 3 months now, previous to this was working on a +£2mil/yr ppc account and now to my own start-up. The support from top to bottom has been really great! Highly recommend!