Simple In Store Pickup

Simple In Store Pickup

by Helper Tools

Simple app for adding a store pick up option to the cart page.

Vandermeer Nursery Ltd

TLDR; app was fine but very disappointed in the service. I installed the app and it worked okay, it just didn't do everything that I needed it to do so I uninstalled it. It left behind at least some residual code because I still had a product and vendor in the system from the app. I deleted the product but could not find a way to get rid of the vendor. When I contacted shopify support, they recommended I contact the app developer because its was their coding that was left behind, but when I contacted the app developer they insisted it was not their code (even though it was installed from their app) and they couldn't help. Update to reply:
Seeing as how there was your product left over in the shop, I don't understand how you can say your app uninstalls everything. The vendor did not disappear when I deleted the product, which is why I contacted you to begin with. It was still your code that left the vendor there. I have since solved the problem without your help, but thank you for your response.

November 19, 2020

Hi there! Sorry that you had a leftover vendor at your store. But I can assure you that our app doesn't leave a leftover code because we use Shopify's Script Tag (https://shopify.dev/docs/admin-api/rest/reference/online-store/scripttag). This means whenever you uninstall our app, the script tag gets removed automatically by Shopify. The leftover vendor however, is handled by Shopify since you already deleted the product that has this vendor. I'm sorry Shopify support wasn't able to help you with this. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance! Update: I'm so glad you were able to solve your problem! All the best!

Thirsty Meeples

Straightforward app that performs exactly as needed. Easy to install and set-up. Support from developer was second to none - responses and problem solving best yet. Highly recommended.

The Soap Opera Company

I used this app for a couple of months while my retail stores were closed. the app worked very well for curbside pick up and customer service was excellent.

SAYAL Electronics

This app worked as described all through the COVID-19. There have been very few bugs that the app creator (Puda, jumps through hoops) to fix that come up. Great job!

Beautiful Mess Home & Garden

We used this app to add the curbside pickup feature to our site. Not only was it more cost effective than other apps available but stylistically it looked much better. Their customer service rep (Puda) went above and beyond to help us manage the settings of this app and also even helped us with a coding error in our site. Super pleased with the app and their team!!

Bucket Brigade USA

Great app!! I was having trouble with the Local Pick-Up option in Shopify - it was defaulting to this option and customers were not selecting the correct shipping option, even when they lived outside my state. This app requires the customer to make conscious choice for local pick-up. We also have another app that was causing this option to appear floating in the wrong area, but tech support fixed it in about 1 hour. WOW!! Great support! Definitely worth the $5 a month to save me time tracking down customers that chose the wrong shipping option.

Boutique 1780

I would give this app a 5 star review but is does not integrate with ShopPay and PayPal payments. It was easy to install and easy for customers to use, but does not fulfill my needs because of the lack of integration with all payments.

Lemongrass House Canada

Why this is not a basic function in the Shopify theme, I don't know. This has been a God send for us during the COVID-19 crisis. The app had some conflicts with another installed app, but was fixed very efficiently by their customer support. So far, so good.

Seafood Online Canada

App Works exactly like described. The developer responds immediately and went out of their way to help set up the email and sms confirmations. Excellent app and developer. Highly recommend!

La Cucina di Scudiero

I have to say if anyone is looking for a simple way to add an in store pickup option this is the app. This app adds the in-store pick up option on the checkout page. If the customer chooses in store pick-up a pop up comes up asking for a name, number & date that they would like to make the pick up. All of those options are optional and you can choose how many days needed to fulfill the order so the customer can not choose a date that the item won't be ready. Also, they won't see any shipping options if they chose the in-store pickup on the shipping page. The developer Puda, helped me with sending out customizable emails depending on if an order has shipped or if it's ready for pick-up. Puda is now helping with a SMS update to reflect the correct verbiage if the order shipped or if it is ready for pick up. I will report back when that part is done. For $5.00/monthly this is the way to go. Especially as a start up and trying to keep costs down. Highly recommend this app. Try the trial and see what it can do for you. Alex

(Update)
Puda (developer) has it now so that when the order is marked fulfilled the correct verbiage gets sent out for SMS updates also. really great simple app that does the job very nicely.

Previous 1