Simple Inventory , 75 reviews

4.8
July 30, 2016

Love this app saves tons of time and not sure why Bajaao is talking about the support is great emails even on Sundays to help out with any problem. Best Inventory QTY management that is on Shopify.

Thefansshop
Almost 4 years using the app
February 12, 2019

This app was set up already when i took over the account so im not sure about set up. But It has worked great for me since. its easy to use and havent had any glitches.

Action Athlete Supply
Over 3 years using the app
Simple Apps LLC replied April 4, 2019

We are glad you are finding it helpful!

March 2, 2019

This app allows you to upload file by SKU to update inventory, prices etc.. It works great and if there are any issues Chris helps you out alot. In fact he is been very patient sorting problems with app to be more compatible with what I need it to do. Keep up a great work!

tune2mod
Over 3 years using the app
Simple Apps LLC replied April 4, 2019

It's been a pleasure working with you as well, your feedback has been very beneficial to both the app and other customers! Thanks again for your business!

November 1, 2018

It truly is "simple inventory." Perfect inventory management for our Shopify site with hundreds of SKUs. Excellent, top-notch customer service and communication. An absolute bargain (and necessity!) for $4.99/month!

The BitLoom Co.
Almost 3 years using the app
November 15, 2017

Superb app. The best one we use. Works brilliantly , helps us manage big stock and price changes very easily over tens of thousands of products in seconds.

Adam

www.modadoors.co.uk

Esprahome
Over 2 years using the app
May 11, 2015

The app is simple to use, saves a lot of time in changing pricing for you products and Chris was EXCELLENT answering all my questions!!! I would highly recommend Simply Inventory.

Chirostuff.net
September 4, 2018

Excellent app, allows simple stock updates with little to no effort. Support from Chris was quicker that i expected when i had questions.
www.astonequestrian.co.uk

Aston Equestrian
February 8, 2020

Pro's
Work's as described i can now easily update my inventory and price's in a few clicks

Con's
None

Well worth the money I had tried several ways to get shopify to except a simple csv with no luck then I added simple inventory within minutes my inventory and prices was updated (over 1000 products)

Outback Retro
February 12, 2021

Works seemingly flawless. Easy way for us to update inventory on over 150000 Skus and pricing as well. Highly recommended for high volume sites.

Lighting Front
Simple Apps LLC replied February 12, 2021

That is fantastic to hear! We appreciate it very much :)

January 27, 2022

Just upgraded to the auto fetch feature and is well worth the money. Saves us hours per week and always works. Can't recommend enough!

Star Tool Inc
Simple Apps LLC replied January 29, 2022

We are thrilled that the automation feature is saving you time and effort! Thank you for the kind words :)