Simple Inventory , 75 reviews

4.8
September 21, 2019

when i was looking for a tool to help us manage our inventory and pricing, I read some of the reviews on this app- the reviews made me think twice about subscribing. in the past, I had written customized scripts using access to help us manage shopify inventory - between shopify limitations and my programing - to sync pricing and quantity was a dreaded process. So this app, it is awesome. i like simple. this app is that. simple. i can't believe that the reviews made me think otherwise. the time it takes me to update quantities and pricing....under 60 seconds. if you want a bare knuckled way to update pricing and inventory - this is what we use and we think it does a great job. Simple Inventory - you made a difference! thank you for putting this app together.

Parts-Distribution.com
5 months using the app
August 11, 2015

Great app and great customer service. Surprisingly shopify was lacking a simple way to update stock levels but this app solves it and is so simple to use.

The Rug Sale
5 months using the app
April 3, 2017

A no brainer for the money!

Body is too short (minimum is 30 characters) LOL

Chic Teak
June 7, 2023

The app is amazing and Greg is amazing !

He introduce one suggestion / request in less than 24 hours ! ... now all of us can export the CSV with the Variation ID of the product.

Save me money on other app !!!!

On top of it, his app is effortless, works amazing, never had 1 issue, this is an app that you can call is fully developed and bug free !!!

I not only recommend, I strong advice you reading this to sign the app !!!

DaRoAn
Spain
2 months using the app
Simple Apps LLC replied June 7, 2023

Thank you so much for the review and the suggestion!

November 28, 2016

Esta app soluciono mi problema de sincronización de inventarios. Funciona a la perfección. Felicidades!!

Cross Mountain Bikes
Mexico
February 5, 2020

We are a soccer store! Our physical inventory and the online inventory are th same. Therefore, we had to find a solution that will update easily the inventory. Simple Inventory was the best solution for us. It makes us save lots of time and avoiding errors.

Premium Soccer
Simple Apps LLC replied February 5, 2020

Thank you for the kind review! We are always happy to hear when Simple Inventory helps a customer!

July 13, 2016

Great app , a must have for all shopify users , using everyday to update inventory of around 2000 products and works flawlessly . Thanks guys

Styor
3 months using the app
Edited January 20, 2021

There was a small misunderstanding which was sorted out very professionally by the developer who went above and beyond to try and remedy things. Would highly recommend!

New Zealand Shop
New Zealand
About 2 months using the app
Simple Apps LLC replied January 20, 2021

My sincere apologies for the poor experience here. I looked into how I missed your email and I see now that I have mistakenly set our reply-to email to our own email instead of the customer which is the cause of confusion here. I did respond but it never made it your way :(

I have sent a follow-up email to help you get this resolve and I will resolve the communication error on our side and the issue with the internal server error.

I would love the chance to make this right and earn your trust again.

March 20, 2017

well basic but effective tool to update your inventory levels and prices.

Bali Designs
About 1 month using the app
October 2, 2018

Only been using for a day, but so far so good. With a few custom bat files and excel macros and formulas it takes my 12 hour update through shopifys product import tool, down to about 5-10 minutes. For $5 a month I will definitely be subscribing after the free trial.

The Gadget Man