Display Recent Orders
Automatically display recent customer orders to build social proof.
Visualize Store Locations
Easily visualize store locations and offer Google directions upon click.
Easily customize the colors, text, images and more using a user-friendly interface.
About Simple Map
SimpleMaps allows you to add a simple map to your store to visualize orders or store locations. Our maps use a clean design rather than the cluttered look of street-level maps like Google maps.
- Easily add a beautiful, zoomable map to your Shopify store.
- Automatically displays your most recent orders (up to 500) on the map.
- Easily visualize store locations and offer Google directions upon click.
- Reinforce your brand with custom image markers.
- Show off your products with product image markers.
- Maps of the US, World, Europe, Canada, North America, Australia, and United Kingdom.
- Nearly every aspect of the map is customizable.
- Clean and minimal design.
- Great for creating social proof.
- Powered by the SimpleMaps library trusted by governments, universities, and companies around the world.
- No external licenses required.
- Fantastic email support.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 1-day free trial
All maps include our logo and a link to Simplemaps.com.
Your map will not contain any Simplemaps.com branding or links.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Perhaps the best application if you need to show worldwide orders to your customers , good Map customization, it's a pity only 500 orders limited, but I hope these guys will upgrade it soon ... Regards,
Bean & Leaf
Has limited maps, other maps are around $100 each. Disappointing the free option isn't for everyone as its a good looking map and has some cool features.
The app can't handle 250 product images. Also, had trouble saving, says "server error". Hoping to get our money back. Great concept but the app developers need to work out the bugs.