Barcode technology has been the standard for maintaining inventory. And although barcodes still provide value, they fall short of truly simplifying many critical inventory functions. For example, using barcodes to perform inventory audits is a slow, labor-intensive process.
RFID is the new standard. What is RFID? RFID is Radio Frequency Identification. It is technology which allows for rapid, accurate counting of your products.
Using RFID you can:
- Identify items at the "each" level because each item has a unique serial number
- Count 100's of items per second
- Over 99% accuracy
- No need to "see" the tag like barcodes require.
- Via audio and visual cues, locate items using the "Geiger Counter" feature.
Simple RFID integrates RFID technology directly to your Shopify store, including:
- Orders. Operators can verify the accuracy of each Customer Order without the need to unpack the box to inspect its contents.
- Inventory. After generating an RFID inventory audit, users are able to sync their inventory numbers with their current Shopify inventory.
- Inventory Reports. We provide downloadable inventory sync reports which identify what changes were made with your Shopify inventory.
- RFID Tag Printing. Via our private network, Shopify vendors who wish to print and encode RFID labels themselves are able to do so with the touch of a button, directly from the app.
Shopify Vendors can begin with only
Android smartphone or tablet
Begin using RFID for as little as $150 per month which includes an RFID reader and up to 500 printed RFID tags shipped right to your door each month
Checkout our video explaining how the app works and how it will benefit your business!
First 60 days software is free! Give us a call today! (844) 637-2464