About Simple RFID
Barcode technology has been the standard for maintaining inventory. And although barcodes still provide value, they fall short of truly simplifying many critical inventory functions. For example, using barcodes to perform inventory audits is a slow, labor-intensive process.
RFID is the new standard. What is RFID? RFID is Radio Frequency Identification. It is technology which allows for rapid, accurate counting of your products.
Using RFID you can:
- Identify items at the "each" level because each item has a unique serial number
- Count items in bulk--accurately
- No need to "see" the tag like barcodes require
- Via audio and visual cues, locate items using the "Geiger Counter" feature
- Simple RFID integrates RFID technology directly to your Shopify store, including
- Products/SKUs. Any product or SKU entered into Shopify is automatically added to Simple RFID
- Orders. Operators can verify the accuracy of each Customer Order--without the need to unpack the box to inspect its contents
- Inventory. After generating an RFID inventory audit, users are able to sync their inventory numbers with their current Shopify inventory
- Inventory Reports. We provide downloadable inventory sync reports which identify what changes were made with your Shopify inventory
- RFID Tag Printing. Via our private network, Shopify vendors who wish to print and encode RFID labels themselves may do so with the touch of a button, directly from the app.
Shopify Vendors can begin with only RFID Reader Android smartphone or tablet
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
- (801) 836-6766
Pricing 60-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.