Simple Sample Data

Simple Sample Data

by EGNITION

Generate test data for your store with a single click!

Luise & Fritz

Super helpful.
Products, categories, orders, customers in various quantities with examples of clothes, paintings, toys.
Helped me set up my shop.

GUFD

This really helped me fill in the blanks on a new site. It quickly put mock data in place so my customer could "see" how things would look before we opened for business. Well worth the price!

ursulabeauty

Great app, highly recommendend! I used this in the beginning to check the structure of the products, so I knew how to upload my real ones.

Stage Flowers

I used this app to help me set up my store with example data. This is the only app I have ever seen this. It saved me a lot of time during my theme customization process.

Pura Sangre

The app by itself is reeally cheap so for now is almost perfect, but it could be great if you give more options of data, like sample data for tech stores, furniture, etc, etc.

ahusjiekshdasjchzx

I'm using this app to get some sample stores for testing, very useful for a fast start with data on your store.