Simple Sample Data

Generate test data for your store with a single click!

$0.99 one-time charge

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Boxing Bin

I appreciate the depth of seed data and transactions provided. Makes it so much easier for me to test and demo different capabilities

Rush - Demo Store

Location Bulgaria

I wanted to leave a positive review. We are using this app on all stores to generate orders/customers/products. App stopped working, but they fix it quickly and was quite reasonable. Wishing you good luck and only success. This app does not have equivalent on the store. Would love to be able to set a bit more variations, but still do the job!

Oferariel

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

An excellent app that will help you add dummy Orders/Customers/Products. Great for developers that want to test their apps.

Luise & Fritz

Location Germany

Super helpful.
Products, categories, orders, customers in various quantities with examples of clothes, paintings, toys.
Helped me set up my shop.

GUFD

This really helped me fill in the blanks on a new site. It quickly put mock data in place so my customer could "see" how things would look before we opened for business. Well worth the price!

ursulabeauty

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app, highly recommendend! I used this in the beginning to check the structure of the products, so I knew how to upload my real ones.

Stage Flowers

Location Turkey

I used this app to help me set up my store with example data. This is the only app I have ever seen this. It saved me a lot of time during my theme customization process.

Pura Sangre

Location Chile
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The app by itself is reeally cheap so for now is almost perfect, but it could be great if you give more options of data, like sample data for tech stores, furniture, etc, etc.

ahusjiekshdasjchzx

I'm using this app to get some sample stores for testing, very useful for a fast start with data on your store.