HIKO Social Login

Enable one-click social login without creating an account.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

魚骨牌 SwitchEasy | MAGEASY 台灣官方網站

Location Taiwan

非常的直覺好用,開發商回覆也很快速。
有 LINE 登入對台灣商家來說很方便、樣式也很多可以選擇。
Very intuitive, the developers reply fast too.
It provides many login options

November 21, 2022

非常感謝給予正面評價,我們會持續努力與優化,提供更好的服務與品質!

Les Terroirs

Location Japan

Hiko Social login is by FAR the best social login app around (I tried several of them). Extremely easy to set up, easy to customize for your own store and looking professional.
Also, I had some specific requests regarding multi-language issue and some display on the consent page for social platform, Jack patiently and efficiently guided me through to deliver a perfect result in no time (and he seems to be very good at what he's doing).
I heavily recommend Hiko Social login if it's the type of feature you want on your store. You will not be disappointed.

November 3, 2022

Requests and feedback are the major reason we can make a better app to fit shop owners' need. Thanks for the great feedback. You have our best wishes to get a grand opening and great sales.

SAVANNA

Location Kuwait
Time spent using app About 1 year

Best Social media login I have ever used and they have excellent customer service and are very professional recommended to anyone this app

October 11, 2022

Thank you for the great review. We are doing our best to satisfy our customers.

Empire Skate AU

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing app - the process of setting this up is super simple and the support for setting up extra features from Jack was outstanding! Thanks so much :)

October 10, 2022

Thank you for the review. It is exactly our goal of designing the app to provide an easy and friendly user experience.

Boti-K Pure

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 2 months

執行下來很順暢,而且提供非常及時的客服服務!
剛開始安裝時,有一些之前測試軟體的衝突,開發人員很細心的幫忙檢查解決問題,視覺呈現也相當符合台灣人的習慣,測試幾個類似app,強烈推薦這個登入服務,穩定並且速度快!

September 29, 2022

非常感謝您的推薦與回饋!持續提供高品質的軟體與服務是我們努力的目標。

QueenmeMall

Location China
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Very good software, I am a newcomer to an independent website, I think this software is very suitable for our new sellers, I recommend everyone to use it

September 28, 2022

Thank you for the great review. Our goals to develop the app are high quality and easy to use. We are happy that the app meets your expectation.

Annataa

Location India

Absolutely the best App for Social login. The support is great too. Jack was very patient and thorough!

August 29, 2022

Thanks for the great review and sharing the info about new features. It's my honor to serve your needs.

Sourcy

Location Singapore

Jack was very helpful and helped us get all the settings we needed that we had difficulties with. The app's functionalities are also great! Would recommend businesses to use this app if they need a social login app :)

July 26, 2022

Thank you for the review. We are so glad to help. Your requirements push as to improve the app getting better and competitive.

kingkongsound

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Don't waste your time and ruin your store to find login app. This is the best app. This app contains everything about login. And support team is perfect!! Best support I have experienced on shopify.

July 15, 2022

So honored to have such great review. We always do your best to serve merchants and grow together.

天一箱包批发 T1 Bag Wholesale

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 24 minutes

你好! 請問有 ig login嗎? (還是我看不到) 沒有ig登入的話就有點可惜了......因為ig 應該很多人會用到, 如果可以用來login的話, 對客人來說就更加方便了, 也有助我網店增加人流。

July 7, 2022

感謝您的建議,可惜 Instagram 不支持應用身份驗證,因此無法用於社交登錄解決方案,您在應用商店也找不到支援 Instagram 社交登錄的 App。 您可以在此處查看 Instagram 的官方聲明:
"Authentication — Instagram Basic Display is not an authentication solution."

Previous 1 3 4