Magic Product Description Tabs

Magic Product Description Tabs

by Emerson Code

Create organized & tabbed descriptions for your product pages

Bellicci

Reply to my query!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your product left some codes in my store after i deleted i need those codes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reply to my query!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEOVA

Great app and super easy to use! Helps to organize our product descriptions. Customer service is great and helped right away when we had an issue!

SALANIDA

Great app & great service. Had some issues with text scroll and technicians helped us to sort it out. Thank you

eTiles

It was a free app :( I'm not going to pay so much for some simple feature. Could pay once $10 but now is to expensive. Uninstalling.

Biggs Ltd

This was a free app. After we installed it, configured it and made the changes to our product pages they suddenly want $5 a month. All it does is create tabs! This feature should be standard for shopify. Why do we have to pay more money for tabs? And it doesn't even work very well. Thanks for wasting our time!

Pure n Natural Systems, Inc.

Thank you for excellent customer service. My tabs are displaying perfectly and I would highly recommend your product.

Woleh

5$ monthly is not worth paying for this app, One time cost 10$ is what they should be charging. Bad move by this app developer, people will install another app,
If there's a one-time charge option than people might still think to pay and use this.

Naraam

Decent app, makes creating tabs a breeze. Had some conflict initially, but Bailey took responsibility and fixed things immediately.

JCMaster Beauty

very nice app that creates enormous amount of value to product describtions. Highly recommend to give it a shot, especially for high ticket items.

Shop Built Tools

When this app was free it was a nice little feature, however they are now charging for what multiple other apps (with better ratings I may add) offer for FREE! In fact, this app is one of the lowest rated page tab apps and one of the only ones charging! Crazy. No reason to charge for such a small and simple feature. It would have been better for them to offer a free AND premium version (they'd have to add to justify that) instead of forcing previous customers to pay for the service. This is the smallest feature for descriptions only, no idea what made them think charging 5$ a month would be reasonable. There was also NO WARNING before this charge was demanded and the app's features were taken off the site, so they essentially screwed up the look of everything to force you to pay. Not cool and won't work, finding another app that won't take their customers for granted.

Previous 1 3 4