Simplebooklet

Simplebooklet

by Simplebooklet

Impress people with a digital popup store for your products.

Sarah Taylor Designs

I used this app to create a brochure for my Graduation Jewelry Collection - it was very easy to set up (this is a big deal
since I’m one of the “technically challenged”).
In addition the folks in their customer service Dept went out of their way to answer the few questions I had.
Bottom line, I was impressed.
If you want a straightforward, professional way to put your product out there give this a try.

Wildwood Eyewear Inc

I'm impressed just how easy it is to create awesome looking landing pages. I created one which links to one of our products on Amazon (and leads to lots of sales) in about 3 minutes!

SuperLdN

Simplebooklet? Nothing is simple about this app! A total waste of time... it's just a scam to make you get the paid version. Why use the word free? yeah free with ads popping up! I don't mind having a logo on it or something like that but you know exactly that nobody ever would use the free version with those ads overlapping half of the booklet. Just wasted 2 hours on creating a FREE booklet but surprise surprise it's not free at all unless you want to lose customers by looking at anyone's ads! Why not be a little more transparent and explain in a way nobody would misunderstand about what's really free before they waist 2 hours building the booklet?

June 26, 2019

Our free version does apply a google ads popup on the 2nd page and then every 10 pages after that. We state this up front in the pricing description in the FREE version (second feature item).

You can upgrade to a paid version which removes the advertising and gives you a lot more features.