Simplebooklet

Simplebooklet

by Simplebooklet

Display Your Products On Digital Brochures

Sarah Taylor Designs

I used this app to create a brochure for my Graduation Jewelry Collection - it was very easy to set up (this is a big deal
since I’m one of the “technically challenged”).
In addition the folks in their customer service Dept went out of their way to answer the few questions I had.
Bottom line, I was impressed.
If you want a straightforward, professional way to put your product out there give this a try.

Wildwood Eyewear Inc

I'm impressed just how easy it is to create awesome looking landing pages. I created one which links to one of our products on Amazon (and leads to lots of sales) in about 3 minutes!

SuperLdN

Simplebooklet? Nothing is simple about this app! A total waste of time... it's just a scam to make you get the paid version. Why use the word free? yeah free with ads popping up! I don't mind having a logo on it or something like that but you know exactly that nobody ever would use the free version with those ads overlapping half of the booklet. Just wasted 2 hours on creating a FREE booklet but surprise surprise it's not free at all unless you want to lose customers by looking at anyone's ads! Why not be a little more transparent and explain in a way nobody would misunderstand about what's really free before they waist 2 hours building the booklet?

June 26, 2019

We've updated simplebooklet so that the free booklet no longer contains any third party advertising. Now you get your booklet with a simplebooklet logo and a popup on the last page that doesn't interfere with the contents of your page. We hope this is a much more transparent and effective way for you to create a simplebooklet for free.