Simplee Memberships

Membership perks & discounts, loyalty, restrict member content

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Simplee Memberships, Member, Loyalty, Perks, Prime, Costco

ShopQueer.co

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love Simplee Memberships! It works smoothly and is very powerful, and most importantly, it has the best support team out there!! All of our (many, many) chat inquiries are responded to promptly and thoroughly, and support is skilled, patient, and very helpful. Highly recommend!

920D Custom

The app does everything we're looking for (tags / untags customer accounts, allows for tiered memberships, restricts content based on memberships, and more). We have a specific use case that wasn't necessarily a stock feature of the app, but Chris and team we're extremely helpful and got us up and running. 100% recommend Simplee!

Ephemera's Vintage Garden

I find this membership app easy to use. I love that I can set up different tiers. And the support team is always close by to help and answer my questions.

The Open Bottle

Highly recommended! Easy to install and the support is top notch! Chris helped me customize our site in a pinch. Install now!

Treedrop

Time spent using app About 23 hours

The support is unmatched. This app didn't do exactly what I wanted it to do initially, but the support team worked with me to conceptualize a workaround. Looking forward to growing my business with this app!

open internet

Time spent using app 1 day

I just started using this app for memberships, over some of the others for a couple reasons:
- simpler, more straightforward to setup
- allows option to include a one-time fee with membership in a non crazy or roundabout way Upon my first interaction with support, i can say it was a pretty seamless and awesome interaction and I was really surprised by that. I'm relatively new to shopify so I don't know if this is common for plugins to offer such immediate and good help but it bodes welll for me and hope that it will continue in future. So i'd probably give the app 4 stars but the support experience makes it easily a 5 for me. Anyways, the app provides what I need - I wish they had a better free plan for me to get started with, rather than just a free trial, but because it makes things simpler anyways, I'm gonna stick with it. Happy so far so good.

SD Custom Footwear

This app provided everything I needed to create Customer Membership Plans. I struggled to find apps that utilized Shopify Payment Options as well as Member Restrictions based on Membership Plans. But this app does it all! Not only that, Chris was able to support logistical needs specific to my Shopify Theme. Thank you all so much, I couldn't be happier!!

BadAss Harmonica

Just started using the app, but already LOVE the simple integration and very fast (and friendly) customer support. Seems to be exactly what I'm looking for, and even more user-friendly that I was expecting. Thanks!!

kevinbookersports

Time spent using app About 2 months

This man is nothing but amazing.
- Fast
- Explains himself in a way you can understand
- really nothing he can't help you with highly recommend!!

smarteo-co

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette application pour créer des abonnements, le service est super et ils sont prêts à vous répondre très rapidement pour toute demande particulière. C'est la meilleure application qui gère le mieux les abonnements. Je vous le recommande entièrement !

Previous 1 3 4