Simplee Memberships

Simplee Memberships | Reviews

by Simplee Apps

Member content, POS discounts, restrict access, hide content

BjK Production

I love this app so much. THIS IS THE BEST SUBSCRIPTION APP ON THE MARKET. The customer support is A + and they really care about their customers. Don't be fooled by other apps with a-lot of reviews PICK THIS ONE. you will NOT regret it.

Leyla Luxe Collection - Wholesale

Not only is this app functional, but the customer service team is impeccable. They are willing to help you with custom cases to use their app and it's amazing. If you need a function app with customers that actually care, you're in the right place.

Shadowworld

Great app does exactly what we need it to do. Fantastic support very responsive. Thanks for your help!

SKD. CARTEL

Love the app! Been looking for a membership based app that can utilise shopify payments for months. Customer service was great setting up my back end too!
SKD. CARTEL

Trustum Group Inc.

I used Simplee support to create a custom membership form. Communication/response time was excellent and the final product is great. Highly recommend!

ClicksMart

I didn't get the get app yet because of some issues with my location and shopify restrictions but the support that I got so far speaks volume. Most times even if an app isn't tip top once the communication is good there is always room for it to be better and grow so I commend the team behind this app on their support.

PhysioPunch

So far so good! App is simple to set up and Chris has provided incredible customer service in helping us work out a few kinks. Highly recommend.

DM sport suite

I recently installed this app, great support team and a better and more affordable option compare to the others apps for the business in the first stages.

October 25, 2021

Thanks very much! Your workout program looks amazing, I'm sure it will be a huge success 🥇

Magnum Mobile Car Wash

If we could write an entire book about the excellence of Simplee and their support team WE WOULD! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ When other membership apps failed us, time and time again, it was Simplee to the rescue!! We had a complicated booking and scheduleing issue on our website for our Mobile Car Washing business.
We contacted Simplee support (Chris) and got an instant reply! After answering a few quick questions, they went to work on our website. A short time later, all of our membership issues were solved! Don't waste your time with Apps like Bold Memberships. Come on home to SIMPLEE!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Aaron Gates, CEO
Magnum Mobile Car Wash
MagnumWash.com

October 25, 2021

Wow, this is such a nice review, thank you!!! 🙏 We love this mobile car wash concept and hope you see your business thrive

Onyx on Main Drop Shipping

The customer service to set up this app was phenomenal! It took such a burden off when setting up my new website. I haven't used the product for very long, but so far have found it to be user friendly and exactly what I needed.

October 25, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We look forward to helping your membership base grow 📈

Previous 1