January 21, 2024

Great app, but even better service. Could not be happier with their level of service.

The 1870 Society
11 months using the app
January 8, 2024

This app and the support are great! We have been using this app for the past year and it has been great! Super simple to set up and easy for customers to sign up. We experienced an issue when we updated our theme and these guys were on it within minutes! Highly recommend this app

Lost Winds Dive Shop
About 1 year using the app
November 26, 2023

I evaluated half a dozen other membership subscription apps and even used another for about 6 months. Simplee Memberships is simple, clean, and does exactly what I need without replacing my entire Shopify cart and checkout experience. The support has been excellent as well.

Squirrelly Discs
7 months using the app
November 28, 2023

Simplee Membership & Rewards has streamlined the process of offering membership subscriptions on our Shopify store effortlessly. The app's extensive configurations provide remarkable flexibility for different customer scenarios and cater to various use cases. The support team is excellent! Their depth of knowledge and prompt assistance have been invaluable. The team consistently goes above and beyond to address our concerns. We would recommend this app to any Shopify merchant aiming to implement membership subscriptions with confidence.

Whiskers N Paws
Hong Kong SAR
3 months using the app
December 18, 2023

Great app that do exactly what I was looking for. Even though I experienced a few issues at first with the new widget, the support team was there to help and found a way to fix the problem on a very quick manner. Amazing support that deserve 5 stars!

Golf3R
3 days using the app
December 10, 2023

Absolutely pleasant to work with this App and Chris who helped me out putting in code to customise and meet my requirement. Highly Recommend!

WritePath Education
4 days using the app
January 31, 2024

Chris and Grant are great! Had an issue with a discount not automatically being added and they had resolved the issue within an hour!

Just Roll
About 11 hours using the app
October 12, 2023

Very good customer support. Simple and clean way to manage subscriptions (with a little tweaking necessary sometimes)

Landsat Technologies LLC
9 months using the app
October 5, 2023

We've used the Simplee membership app for about a year now. The team has been incredible any time I've needed some help - they're always responsive, clear and effective. We use the app to sell registrations in some of our more expensive events and this allows people the option to pay in instalments. It works like a charm and was easy to set up. The recent update is very nicely designed on the front end. Thanks team!

The Embodied Present Process
About 1 year using the app
October 5, 2023

Had an issue with integrating the app with another website builder. Customer support was very friendly and able to provide a solution. Thank you!

Zenkiyo