Simplee Memberships

Membership perks & discounts, loyalty, restrict member content

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Simplee Memberships, Member, Loyalty, Perks, Prime, Costco

The Madd Charcuterie

Excellent customer service! Carly answered all of my questions and help point me in the right direction. Use Simplee, you won't regret it.

LeeAnne Wann Health

Location New Zealand

We use this app for a full membership site that restricts loads of content and discounted products to members. Whenever I've had an issue or question the support has been fantastic and reliable. It's the only membership app that uses the Shopify product, order, customer and payment gateway to keep everything nice and tidy instead of a separate gateway. Best membership app for Shopify.

Sugar & Spice Glitter Co.

Im currently enjoying this app and all the features that can be used with it. Ive used the chat feature many times and the customer service is outstanding. They are always available and answer back even on Sundays! Highly recommend to anyone who is wanted to have member restrictions for their website.

The Bat Flip Shop

I have worked with a lot of app developers but the Simplee Team is my #1. The entire Team is so knowledgeable and friendly, first app developer that took the time to actually call me to solve a issue I was having, Thanks Chris!! I have been working with Carly the most and she is just amazing! She solves any issue I have no matter how silly I sound... lol... She is my go to problem solver! Thanks Simplee Team :)

March 19, 2022

Thanks Steven for the kind review 🙏 - we look forward to seeing your store launch a successful membership program! 🚀

insidefitnessmag.com

App works great...Service is AMAZING! I have been looking for a subscription app for a while that is cost effective and i found it!

Double Bay Hardware

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

This is a very very easy to use app. It works perfect for what we asked for. We enquire to move "Manage Memberships" from original position to the list on the left and also added it into the droplist in Sign in section. Their team member Chris is amazing. He responded to me and solve the issue just in second. Very efficiency.

keungshowhkfanclub

Location Hong Kong SAR

I really appreciate that Chris is trying his best to solve my questions! The app is user friendly, I look forward to more advanced function of the app!

Cashmerette Patterns

So far so good! This is the only membership app on Shopify that fully integrates into your store, which significantly improves customer experience. We worked extensively with Chris before launch including Simplee doing some custom coding to meet our needs, and overall have had a positive experience.

Versé

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 1 day

Flawless customer support. Highly recommend this APP. My store could not use this app because Shopify won't let subscription products be sold thorough Shopify POS. However, I highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to add a membership product and sell it through their website.

January 29, 2022

Thanks for the review! We hope Shopify will allow their POS to sell membership and subscription products later this year. For now, our app can give active members a discount in the POS. Please check back in the future 👍

Turned Art

Amazing App, it has all the functionality I need, works great and is very straightforward to get under way. The support is even better, i've just changed my theme over and in a few hours the app was manually installed and up and running again. The team will go above and beyond to help you figure out what it is you need to get the most from the app and are always really friendly and supportive. I'd 100% recommend this app to anyone, it's without a doubt the best on the market.

January 19, 2022

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the app, and our team is always ready to help 😎🎉